Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Admonition from top to bottom. Chapter two. About the rituals and habits.

Posted 05-10-2015 at 12:40 PM by vladimir_bz_lion
Updated 05-16-2015 at 02:47 AM by vladimir_bz_lion

On your knees, girl.
Rituals and habits around us from birth, and many unconsciously confuse them. New rituals often becomes a habit - quite recently you made mistakes, even in the simplest ritual of greeting, whether clumsily falling on your knees, or slobbering my hand. Today, you do it almost automatically, which means that you do not understand the meaning of the ritual, replacing it with the habit. Why do we follow the rules, lodged in my house, and why compliance with them is actually an...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dares and tasks to reduce the days without an orgasm

Posted 04-07-2015 at 09:33 AM by Slutreadytouse
Updated 06-02-2016 at 03:07 PM by Slutreadytouse
Tags rules

The community decides how many days the Slut will go without an orgasm. It will be possible to post in the thread to add more days until april 15th 2015.

Because Miss does not want to keep track of all the tasks and dares, the Slut is not allowed to cum as mentioned in the thread. There is no way to reduce its time in denial with dares. However, the Slut's performance depends on if and when the Slut will be allowed to cum after its denial time. The time in denial will be a total of 415...
Posted in Rules
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.50 average.

Keeping me Busy: A Wonderful Week!

Posted 08-25-2014 at 08:57 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:46 AM by Butterfly

When I am dealing with hard, heavy, emotional things, then I sometimes need a distraction so that I don’t spiral down into a dark hole and not want to come out. Control for me really gives me a ground, I am not sure if that makes sense to anybody else but me, but there it is. It helps me to focus on something other than crying, or hurting. In the past, I have used other ways to cope, but I found having somebody control me, or give me tasks, is really the safest and most effective.

So,
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Lucee's Pantie Rules

Posted 05-16-2014 at 09:30 AM by forrest.livingston8 (Ftl88)
Updated 05-16-2014 at 09:45 AM by forrest.livingston8 (This document is a living document, and will be updated at least daily.)

Primaries

All primary rules will consist of all rules that directly deal with the document itself. They will change as I see fit, but all changes will be documented via a PM, and will not take affect until the next day (unless otherwise stated in the specific modification).

Rules
  1. Each new rule will be more complicated than the last.
  2. Any rule may modify any or all of the previous rules.
  3. At any point, I may modify any or all existing rules as I see fit.

Distinguished Member
Posted in Specific
Old

Rules For Skylar

Posted 03-05-2014 at 04:37 PM by Skylar and Kaz
Tags rules

1. Skylar Must ask permission to orgasm if she wants or Kaz can tell her when she is allowed to orgasm. Failure to ask will result in SWIFT HARSH PUNISHMENT.

2. Skylar must report to Kaz what she is wearing when she goes to sleep. If she forgets to do it that night she must let Kaz know in the morning and MUST beg for forgiveness and hopes he is in a kind mood that day.

3. Skylar must report to Kaz when she wakes and lets him know what she will be wearing that day..
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Rules for the slut

Posted 03-01-2014 at 12:10 PM by Slutreadytouse
Updated 04-07-2015 at 09:12 AM by Slutreadytouse

UPDATE 2: After a long break Miss decided to set up some new rules and to update the old ones. These are the rules so far. Feels free to add more.
  • until 15th april 2015 everyone can help deciding how long the Slut will be in denial. Post on the thread the Slut has opened.
  • no cumming until the time of denial will be over
  • to reduce this time the Slut will be allowed to finish dares posted by the community
  • no clothes at home. The slut dresses in front of the apartment's
Posted in Rules
Old

Rules for the slut's next orgasm

Posted 03-01-2014 at 08:43 AM by Slutreadytouse
Updated 04-06-2014 at 05:32 AM by Slutreadytouse

The slut is not allowed to cum without its Miss permission.

The slut has not cum between Feb 15th 2014 and March 25th 2014. It has edged constantly.

1 ruined orgasm at 4th of March. 1 ruined orgasm at 5th of March.

Full orgasm in public at 25th of March.
The slut was allowed to follow its Miss to the ladiesroom at the airport as soon as its Miss picked the slut up. The slut had to undress completely and got teased by its Miss. It had to answer all...
Posted in Uncategorized