Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Mick

Rate this Entry

Naked for a whole weekend

Posted 02-02-2009 at 09:45 PM by Mick

ok im 16 (male) and my little brother is 14, and we do a lot of dares. mostly naked dares, cause those are the funiest.

We were talking about dares and he said he was the king of dares but i did not agree with him. We continued argueing on for a while then he said if i did this one dare, i would be the king.

The dare was to be naked for a whole weekend, even if our mom was home. I said i would do it.

My brother woke me up early and ordered me to put all of my clothes into the dresser, so i did, he then locked it up so i could not have any clothes the whole weekend.

I did the dare full out. It was not as bad as i thought it would be. It was kinda weird being naked around my mom (parents divorced, dad lives out of town), but i told her that i was experimenting being a nudist. She kinda laughed and said whatever. That was pretty cool.

Even when my brother had friends over, i was still naked, he told them about the dare, they just laughed.

When i went outside to get the paper, this really hot girl saw me from her house and said hi to me, she was pretty cool, she chuckled a bit because i had a huge boner when i saw her. It was pretty funny.

The weekend was so fun, that whenever i get home from school, i am always naked, even when i have friends over, they dont care, and some even join me. HAHA

I even convinced my mom for us to go to a nudist resort in the summer on vacation. she said it sounded like fun. I cant wait to go there.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3970 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    wow, thats funny that like everyones ok withy it and maybe even join in, good story
  2. Old Comment
    Liberal mum. Mine would have freaked. Never ever seen any naked person here in public. I think the police would be all over them if they did. Is Oregan more liberal than the US generally?