Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Week one Denial Recap

Posted 12-09-2018 at 06:17 PM by Phaade

So to first start this Blog I want to apologize and explain why I will start the Denial period again.

To start this Blog off I will tell you how the week went.
So the first thing is that I had quite alot of work to do and so I was busy and maybe had more distraction which helped at the start!

Beginning my first week of the denial I didn't change much in my daily routine.
Getting up, taking a shower and general hygiene things (basically getting ready for the...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

REPORT: A Full Public Crossdressed Dare on Saturday - PART 3

Posted 12-09-2018 at 10:59 AM by Gilly

PART 3

Yes, chastised, plugged, fully crossdressed, freshly fucked and dared to:
- walk at least 5km in a town, with not so many chances to hide
- find a store, get in and buy something
- find a place to fuck myself again in the ass three more times for seven minutes each
- go back to the car....

Ok, so I took courage, went out of my car, put my black coat on (it was actually not so cold as I feared) and took my purse. Ready for shopping?...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

REPORT: A Full Public Crossdressed Dare on Saturday - PART 2

Posted 12-09-2018 at 09:59 AM by Gilly

PART 2

Plug out and licked clean, there on the dash now.
Pretty embarrassing, no?
Surely embarrassing is what I was doing on the back seat. (Oh, I also folded down the seat, to have greater space using the boot).
Seven times seven minutes ass fucking. Licking it each time it goes out of my ass. Or at least this is how I intended the order “roll 2 d10 dice and do it d10 times d10 minutes”
And with a chastity cage securely preventing any sort of erection.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

REPORT: A Full Public Crossdressed Dare on Saturday

Posted 12-09-2018 at 09:17 AM by Gilly

I have been dared to go out in public fully crossdressed as a result of a hot potato cumulative crossdressing dare.
Before all: Full Public is between my limits, but sometimes limits exist only to be broken, right?
And I already went out in public over the years, getting more and more self-confident, even if every time it’s a big thrill. (And turn on.... yes)

A small recap on the rules I had to abide to: I had to go out, take the car and find a place to fully change to female...
Posted in Uncategorized