Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Another 1,000 for Jenni

Posted 07-16-2018 at 04:27 PM by CSasha (I love words)

This evening after work, short talk with my husband, I got into chastity and stayed in it until now, due to PM dares requiring me to lock away the keys for only 90 minutes in total. I have gone to far more until now. While writing this I am still wearing a sports bra with my FF boobs in it, a blue supergirl t-shirt over it, my slut collar on, braided side pigtails, my favorite black short skirt, orange socks, and a white thong with my big butt plug in and the thongs behind wrapped around it 2 or 3 times...
Oracle
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Celebrating All Over Again

Posted 07-16-2018 at 04:00 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

Today is a very important day. Today marks three whole years since AM stole me and claimed me as his.

We've had our ups and our downs over the years and I wouldn't change a single thing about any of them! Over the last three years AM has helped show me how much I can do if I set my mind to it, how amazing I am and how I am worthy of being loved and treated like a princess. Also being
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Three years

Posted 07-16-2018 at 04:00 PM by AbusiveMaster

What seems like a very long time ago now, I started messaging someone on GetDare chat. We had spoken in main chat, a few exchanged comments. I think one of the first exchanges we had, she was threatening to set her dogs on me if I hurt someone. Or possibly it was where I was telling her how I had slept with her mother, providing... unsavoury details and vivid mental images that may well have scarred her for life.

We got on well enough, we liked one another, and – through trolling blogs
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized