Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

All about my feet: For Jaro

Posted 11-17-2018 at 06:53 PM by Butterfly

This is a really hard blog for me. I am very self concious about my feet. They are not small and dainty like some girls feet. I got my feet from my dad. They are thick, wide and long with short, stubby little toes.

On top of this, I also have a skin condition called Schamberg Disease. It isn't harmful, but it also isn't pretty. It leaves my feet spotted with rust colored spots.

However, Jaro loves feet, and he seems to enjoy looking at my feet.

Some of you may have read his blog recently announcing that we have been together for 2 years! That is insane. I never expected that we would be where we are today. It was supposed to be something short term, just an experiment. But look at where we are now!!

I kind of forgot it was our anniversary. I have been dealing with a lot of stuff lately. I feel awful, especially because Jaro wrote something so adorable for me. I wanted to do something for him, something to make him smile.

I recently got a pedicure and took some photos of my freshly painted toes. I was originally going to wait and show him some of these photos as part of a Christmas surprise, but instead, I decided to post them here, today, for him.

This is really hard for me, but I know it will make him happy, so here they are!!!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY little worm!! I hope you enjoy.

You can view the full album here if you are interested.

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1314 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Oh my that's awesome Miss, what a lovely surprise. Thank you!!!

Yes I do love feet and I love looking at yours. You chose well on the polish!

Yes 2 years already, even longer since that first message. How great is that!?
  2. Old Comment
    This is adorable and you have pretty feet.
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by LitDarkness View Comment
    This is adorable and you have pretty feet.
    Thank you, I don't think so, but it is still nice to hear.