Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RiskyFlame

Rate this Entry

Discovery through questions #4

Posted 09-05-2020 at 05:51 AM by RiskyFlame

Similar to the previous three pieces, I just want to answer a few questions and perhaps learn a thing or two about myself and my fantasies. I took the questions from the [Truth] What's your price?? person above thread, selecting all unique, realistic questions found on the 1st to the 3rd page.

I set my prices based on the minimum euro amount for which I would do it. I plan on asking for realistic sums of money because asking for an outrageous sum of money is too easy of an answer. After all, there should be a change for a fictional person to seriously consider my offer.

1 • How much would it take to get you to stuff someone's peed on underwear into your mouth?
€15. I'm not easily disgusted.

2 • How much would it cost to butt fuck you?
€40 for the average guy. The price would fluctuate depending on the physique of the person though, half or triple the price.

3 • How much would it cost for you to give your sibling oral?
€---. This is a big no.

4 • How much would it cost for you to streak down a motorway?
€750 per perpendicular crossing because of how dangerous it can be and the probable presence of camera security. If I could be sure there are no cameras, I would do it for €100 per crossing.

5 • How much would it cost for you to not have an orgasm for six months?
€4500, roughly €25 per day to better motivate myself each day. "Another day, another €25."

6 • How much would it cost for you to be a life in slave for 1 year to me?
€10.000 + my running expenses. Provided I won't be left with permanent changes and I should be able to have a relatively normal life during office hours.

7 • How much would it cost for you to pee/shit yourself in public?
€200 to urinate myself in public and €50 for defecating. The latter is much cheaper because I can hide is much easier although it does smell more.

8 • How much would it cost to let someone facefuck you?
€40 for the average guy. The price would fluctuate depending on the physique of the person though, half or quadruple the price.

9 • How much would it cost to let someone pee on you?
€50 if the person helps with cleaning up the mess.

10 • How much would it cost for you to allow someone to strip you naked in a busy public place?
€---. I prefer not to involve the uninvolved.

11 • What would it cost for you to be gangbanged by 10 males?
€800 + €50 for every 15 minutes. I actually have no reference material to come up with a realistic price. As for the €200 per hour, I don't plan on offering an all-inclusive price for the men to endlessly switch to build up their stamina for their next orgasm.

12 • What would it cost to be tied naked to a flagpole with "open for business" written on your forehead?
€---. I prefer not to involve the uninvolved.

13 • How much would it cost to tie yourself naked in your parents' bed with a 50% chance of them catching you?
€---. One of my parents isn't so openminded.

14 • How much would it cost to get a tramp stamp that says "Open 24/7, Just ask"?
€2000 a month until I opt for laser removal when the time is right.

15 • How much would it cost for you to post your complete internet history on your real Facebook and leave it up forever?
I don't have a Facebook account.

16 • How much would it cost for you to serve naked in a fancy dinner party where you are humiliated slightly but nothing sexual actually happens?
€50 per hour provided the attendees are involved.

17 • How much would it cost for you to eat someone else's shit?
€500, although it depends on the amount and solidity.

18 • How much for you to be used as a public urinal for an hour by both genders?
€--- If this weren't dangerous, I'd do it for €1250.

19 • How much would it cost for you to feel up the oldest living relative you knew?
€---. She would never look at me anymore if I even suggested this.

20 • How much would it cost for you to go a month without any clothes?
€2300. No clothes mean not being able to shop for groceries or go to work, which is how I came to this number including the hassle fee.

21 • How much would it cost for someone to buy you as a completely subservient slave for 5 years.
€---. Although being bought is a fantasy, I overwhelmingly prefer to be intimate friends or more with that dominant. In a fantasy world, perhaps in the future because I'd rather build my life and skills at the moment.

22 • How much would it take for you to suck a man's dick that was 30 years older than you?
€90.

23 • How much would it cost for you to blow someone who is 1 year under age?
"€5000 + €3000 for each month spent in jail + a sum of money for the underage person" was my original answer to tease the question. But in all seriousness, I don't think there's a price tag on the possibility of mentally hurting someone. Besides, I might be put on a sex offenders list which isn't worth even a million euro.

24 • How much would it cost to produce a video and sell it online of you being someone else's slave, that included face?
€---. I don't know to what extent such a video will have an impact on my life. So I won't be doing this.

25 • How much would it take for you to eat a peppermint patty covered in 10 loads of semen while in restrictive bondage leaving only your mouth/taste available as your only sense (i.e. no smell, touch, sound or sight)?
€30. No smell impacts my ability to taste anyway.

26 • How much would it cost for someone to force you to orgasm for 1 week straight, no breaks, no stopping no matter how much you beg, all day, every day, so they may harvest every drop of cum you produce?
€---. One week is way too unrealistic. Perhaps a day during daylight only, but I would still want to build up to this immense length of time.

27 • How much it will cost for you to suck a dog's cock?
€---. I prefer not to involve the nonconsensual.

28 • How much to get you to man a glory hole?
€---, the amount of risk for STD is a huge inconvenience. If it's risk-free, it depends on the popularity of the glory hole.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4261 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I considered offering you the money to defecating yourself in public. Funny thought. Just considered though.