Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Conditioning Myself Results

Posted 07-22-2023 at 10:15 AM by KinkyBBW
Tags horny, training

Last night was the the concert that I was conditioning myself for. The anticipation was almost unbearable! The opening band was one that I like, but all I could really think about was what would happen when my favorite male singer came on stage! Because of where I was standing, and all of the tall people in front of me, I couldn't see him at first; but the minute I finally saw him ... Instantly soaking wet!!! 😈

I spent the entire show horny as hell. My boobs almost popped out...
Posted in Reports
Old

Conditioning Myself Update 5

Posted 07-20-2023 at 08:05 PM by KinkyBBW

Tomorrow night is the night. I will be going to see my favorite band and favorite male singer live in concert. I have seen many pictures of him over the last few days since my last update and have immediately stopped scrolling and had an orgasm each time. I have had as few as 3 orgasms one evening and as many as 7 another.

When I was scrolling social media tonight and came across his picture, I immediately got soaking wet followed of course by giving myself an orgasm. If I have successfully...
Posted in Reports
Old

Condition myself to be aroused

Posted 07-02-2023 at 06:49 PM by KinkyBBW
Updated 07-04-2023 at 09:26 AM by KinkyBBW (Adding information)

So I have this idea to condition myself to be aroused everytime I see or hear a person. I am going to test it with a subject that I'm already attracted to, but doesn't cause me to be aroused just by site (or sound) and if it works, I am going to try it with ... Not sure who but someone I'm not currently attracted to.

So, starting tonight, everytime I pleasure myself I will be looking at pictures/videos of my favorite bands singer, listening to music from my favorite band, or listening...
Old

ME!

Posted 01-31-2022 at 11:35 PM by SluttySarah

Hi! This is a short introduction to who I am, bsaed off of a conversation I had with SlaveMasterA

Where are you from? What got you into getdare / anal training? Can you also describe what you look like?

I'm from Canada, but I guess my ethnicity is Chinese. Having to convert units all the time is a pain!
As to how I got into GetDare? Well I mean I was (and suppose am still) a pretty horny teenager (I guess I'm legally an adult now, yay) who just got their own dorm...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Learning to hold my orgasms

Posted 01-18-2021 at 10:55 AM by Orgasmdenialslut

I have began learning how to control and hold my orgasms today was a big fail, I was only able to hold for 1 minute and then I made myself accidentally cum. I have been provided with a training schedule to hopefully improve this, I will do this for a least 4 weeks
Posted in Uncategorized