Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

My current rules

Posted 09-06-2020 at 01:55 PM by Felix645

1. I have to edge 15 times in the morning and 15 times right before going to bed every day
  2. I have to build a meditation habit. At least 15 minutes each day and 30 minutes if I have excess time.
  3. Grooming! My beards needs to be groomed regularly and pubes always have to be neatly trimmed!
  4. Before my nightly edging I have to kneel naked in the corner, holding a tennis ball to the wall with my forehead while contemplating my horniness. This should last between 15-30 minutes.
  5. Preferably I have to work
Distinguished Member
Old

#00 - Becoming an Edging Toy - The Beginning

Posted 09-06-2020 at 01:49 PM by Felix645
Tags denial, edging

Becoming an Edging Toy

#00 The Beginning

Today marks the day of a new section of my kinky life. Today I met a new master and we immediately drew some parallels with our interests. So we quickly decided to give the whole thing a trial for a month. And thats also the beginning of this blog. This blog serves the purpose of documenting my journey on becoming the mindless little edge slave I always wanted to be. Dripping, desperate, horny. Edged well and often but cumming ... well, not...
Distinguished Member
Old

The [Kink] Details

Posted 05-08-2018 at 09:20 PM by lola.fox

The details behind my favorite kinks - particularly the why + how. It will be updated as I learn more about myself and evolve through my BDSM experiences. Full, but less detailed list of likes + limits can be found here.

Favorite Kinks:

Choking - Preferably with a hand, but a belt will do too. I don’t care for this though if it’s self administered.

Bruising - Whether it’s from spanking, caning, paddling, or cropping.. I love it all. This is one of the few...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Life
Old

Need dares that involve edging. not allowed to cum

Posted 03-08-2017 at 08:46 PM by whore.girl

Just so everyone knows im on my period so the edging dares can ot invole insertations in the pussy. I can fum from fucking my ass. Please give me good edging dares! Im not allowed to cum at all! Make it as hard as you want!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

PM & Kik Fun!

Posted 06-27-2016 at 01:37 PM by lola.fox
Updated 09-10-2017 at 08:42 PM by lola.fox

If you want to take part in the fun, you can comment, kik, whisper, or PM me the following:

WAX - and I will drop wax on a body part of your choosing for one minute.

OUTFIT - and I'll message you what I'm wearing that day.

ALBUM - and I will upload a photo to my album. Suggestions welcome, but not guaranteed. [Only allowed once per user, every 14 days.]

MARKED - and you can choose a word or phrase to write on the body part of your choice. (No...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Rules
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Interrogation: Scene 2

Posted 08-04-2015 at 10:23 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 08-06-2015 at 10:38 PM by Butterfly

Torture of choice: Edging and Denial
Code retrieved: Yes
Duration: 48 minutes 46 seconds
Total Elapsed Time: 1 hour 6 minutes 22 seconds

After Asslvr started the timer, he had me get on the bed on my knees, with my face on the bed. Before we got started, I asked if we could pause the time so I could pee, but he said No! I would have to give him the number in order to pee. Ooooh nicely played Sir! This was going to be interesting.

Once I was on the bed
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

Anniversary Weekend Session Part 2

Posted 07-05-2014 at 12:44 AM by Happy Me (Happy's Adventures)

Continued...

Next he told me to bend over on my hands and knees and spank my ass with the cane 50 more times. Getting from my back to my knees without closing my legs at all was super awkward (I got off the cam for a little bit of that), and I accidentally jostled the pegs when I was about halfway up, and OUCH. Then, I got on my hands and knees again, legs spread, pegs and butt towards the camera, and did the spanks. At this point I had a pretty good pain high going and I am pretty sure...
Posted in Uncategorized