Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Release

Posted 05-08-2022 at 11:10 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

*trigger warning - self harm*

Sometimes life can feel overwhelming. It's been a bumpy road - as life is. The beginning of this year has been extra bumpy.

I have had to be brave, strong, dependant, responsible and all adulty for a long time. The emotions have built up. Between work and home it seems to be never ending. I am constantly in the driver's seat. I crave release.

Today is Mother's Day and it is such a hard day for me. But I haven't shared that with...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Peg Race

Posted 05-08-2022 at 10:50 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

I finally got some much needed time to myself at home, and did not put it to waste. A few days ago I saw this roulette, Peg Race, and it captured my imagination. Originally I planned to use six of my dildos. After I got going, I decided to skip one (the red dildo with a slight bend) that was too similar in circumference and length to the previous one.

I found a long video to have on in the background while I completed my task and set off. Dildo one was no challenge at all, and I had taken...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Dares