Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

humiliation survey - likes/dislikes (not a task report)

Posted 04-21-2022 at 04:00 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 07-30-2022 at 05:42 PM by SilverBlue

Disappointed? This is just a survey thing taken from the forum post https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=390576 if you want to do it yourself. It's posted pretty much 'as is' but I've marked my choices in bold.

When choosing your the answers, you can either just highlight items on the list. It is particularly helpful if you indicate which items make you especially wet and squirmy by appending one or more exclamation marks (!).

NB: In
Old

How to Punish Ponies

Posted 04-14-2022 at 04:42 PM by Ponies
Updated 04-14-2023 at 08:47 AM by Ponies

Every now and again a filly may do something that requires a true punishment. Not something fun, but something they truly hate.

Here are some things ponies hate that can be made into punishments and not funishments.

Head hair cutting/shaving/etc.

Eyebrow plucking/shaving/threading

Body part waxing instead of normal shaving

candle play

cramping enema recipes

my I REALLY DON'T WANT TO...
Silly Little Filly
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

New Area, New Dare

Posted 04-13-2022 at 05:18 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

There hasn’t been a blog post in a while, but that doesn’t mean I haven’t been doing any public dares!

On a walk a few days ago I found a small reserve with a path running through it. It sits at the top of a ridge/hill & links the suburban streets on either side. The view from one side is obstructed by forest, ther are fences to the left and right, and a direct line of sight for anyone walking/driving up the road in front of me.

It’s really interesting to me for a few...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Dares
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 4.30 average.

Task Report: 5 days of edging - Part 3

Posted 04-11-2022 at 06:43 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 04-11-2022 at 06:47 AM by SilverBlue

Hey there, I hope you've read the previous blogs before jumping ahead here. Not that I can stop you, or blame you, but part 1 explains why I'm doing these edges, if context matters to you.

2 Days to go and 12 edges. As I must do my edges in one session per day, this Fucktoy would do 6 on Thursday and the remaining 6 on Friday.

Thursday, time for more edging. Today I have to do edges that are a result of comments from zephyrnem and Bigbuttplug. Master
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 4.14 average.

Task Report: 5 days of edging - Part 2

Posted 04-10-2022 at 06:58 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 04-10-2022 at 07:01 AM by SilverBlue

Hey, welcome back. I've just got home from spending the weekend at Master's place. After having a shower I feel nice and fresh and have some time to do the report as promised. I hope you enjoy it

Starting Monday's set, I left it a bit late in the day. I've been out for a run, then had a shower to freshen-up, so I started around 8pm. Master added the stipulation that I do these edges with a blindfold on, I did them on the sofa. It was darkness for me, at least until
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.00 average.

Task Report: 5 days of edging - Part 1

Posted 04-08-2022 at 06:33 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 04-08-2022 at 06:56 PM by SilverBlue

Hi again, it's me your resident Fucktoy with another blog entry - OMG it's so soon after the last one. As part of this Fucktoy's weekly routine, every Sunday after a weekend with Master, I am tasked with completing a set number of edges. I must do these edges starting on Monday and complete all of them before midnight Friday.

For my last blog, Master handed over how many edges I must do this week to the getdare members commenting or rating that blog. Based on previous blogs, the number
Old

Orgasm and Denial Log

Posted 04-03-2022 at 11:54 AM by NudeDude61
Updated 09-16-2022 at 09:49 AM by NudeDude61

The idea for this blog challenge comes from redcamel, who suggested the idea of having to blog your sex life, or at a minimum, the date of every orgasm. The most intimate part of your life is this laid bare for anyone to casually examine.

Since I am often in denial because of dice game results, the entries below may not all be orgasms, but may also include any sexual activity which was forbidden to me at the time.

16-Jul-2022 12:23pm I hope to soon be posing nude as a life...
Posted in Uncategorized