Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > My life and experience on getDare.

I am just new to this community here and must say that I am really enjoying my time here so far and will use this blog space to document my time and experience here.

I will be making some pretty good dares in the future, I have some fun and unique ideas that could be enjoyable and "risky" too.
PM Dares: 1 2 3
Rate this Entry

Putting myself on "Pause" for a moment

Posted 02-22-2020 at 06:26 AM by RubinPhoxx

Hey everyone,

I'm going to have to call a "Time Out" here so I can catch up to the things I have been dared to do and become a little more organized with everything.

I don't want to seem like I am ignoring any dares or calendar events, and I think I am forgetting, or overlooking past posts that I was involved with so far.

Let me take today and get this all sorted out and I'll make a post of my "To do" items and ask that you make a comment there if you've given me a PM Dare or if you posted below me in a Person above thread.

I need to update my likes, dislikes, and limits as well before I continue any further.

So, please bear with me while I take this time to regroup, and get myself together here so I can be a better member of this community

Thanks for your understanding and keep the dares coming, just know they are on pause and I will evaluate them as I receive them.

All Dares received to this point will be done, with the possible exception of the "Parental" dare on my calendar. I may have to put the parental dare on hold and inactivate it for now.

Please leave comments on this post with advice and support if you can. Being new to this is sometimes overwhelming and I feel the potential to be overwhelmed a little without being organized enough to handle it...

Hope this doesn't come across the wrong way, I love this site and community and want to make it all work and be a fun time for all

Thanks
Views 2039 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    My advice is to pace yourself. Things can get overwhelming very quickly. Always remember that real life comes first. Never feel bad for needing to pause or take a break.
  2. Old Comment
    Thanks, Butterfly
    I think my main issue is that I want to and am trying to do "everything" at once, lol.
    I'm not taking a break from the site, I am, and have been here all day. I just am "pumping the brakes" on posting in "person above" type threads and catching up on what I already have been given, and need to give to others

I make EXTENSIVE use of the Notepad feature here and have a lot of ideas and notes in there already. It's a great tool to have here and very handy!