Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Interview time: the FORWARD PM dare

Posted 04-08-2020 at 06:19 AM by CSasha
Updated 04-08-2020 at 06:23 AM by CSasha

Today in our studio, live and exclusively for you:

PM me "FORWARD" and another user's PM dare list link(s), and I will PM dares to that user.

Dr Cass: Hi everyone,
I am your host today, Dr Cass. Pleae give a very warm welcome to our current guest, FORWARD. How do you do?

Forward: Thank you, Dr Cass. I am very relaxed. Especially important these days, I think. But I could be quote and used quite more often.

Dr Cass: Glad to hear that you are well. Why do you think people miss out on you, Forward?

Forward: Well, I know that people get PM dares to receive PM dares. Having and getting me as a PM dare is surely not what they have in mind to be dared with ...

Dr Cass: Yes, indeed.

Forward: ... I wasn't finished. As I was saying, I understand that. But, this behavior is very short-sighted. To receive PM dares, someone else has to send them.
Now of course, you do receive PM dares just by having them. Very few I suppose though, unless you are active somewhere, like in the chat, in the blog, or just in the forum, showing your signature which include the link to your PM dares. Common procedure, I know.
BUT, did you ever thought about that process of being dared, or not being dared? Imagine, someone is looking at your PM dares. Now they still have to pick some and send you the PM. Some will, but others won't.
If you have me on board in your PM dare list, I wave at them. That's the usual way I do my job. I tell them: "Hey there, you can have twice as much fun if you send PM dares to my user. Once, you pick some of my colleagues, and then you can also make my user send PM dares to other users. Half the work for you, twice the mischief. Press that message button."
I always do that with a smile, by the way.

Dr Cass: I see. But how much more often are your users dared by having you?

Forward: A lot! Statistically, users who have a 45% higher average rate of being dared versus not being dared by people looking at their PM dares. And that's not all. When completing me, there's a 31% chance of being dared back by the one they had to dare. Most often I am targeted at active members of the community, with plenty of friends. In numbers, in 5.5% of all the cases completing me, within 2 weeks the user is dared by a complete stranger. We suspect it relates to reputation and the network of the target, but we are still looking into that and collecting more data.

Dr Cass: Like Big Brother ...

Forward: Not exactly. But interviews with my customers and the data proof that I alone significantly increase the frequency, quantity and quality of being dared compared to not having me in your list.

Dr Cass: Thank you very much for your visit, Forward. I wish a great day to all of you, dear listeners and readers.
Views 1657 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I absolutely love the interview format you used to get your point across! Funny yet informative. When I get a chance I will have to add this to mine.
  2. Old Comment
    Thank you. Feel free to use the format as original or modified as you like.
  3. Old Comment
    Oh that works! More of this!

*applause*
  4. Old Comment
    I loved reading this interview. I do have some questions about your statistics though...
  5. Old Comment
    Thank you very much.

The statistics are rock-solid data-driven, scientificly proven, and professionally manipulated. The data is protected though. So you can't even peek.