Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Dare Reports

Rating: 113 votes, 4.46 average.

Lockdown Challenge: "The Walk of Shame" Report

Posted 09-02-2021 at 03:29 AM by SilverBlue
Updated 09-06-2021 at 02:32 AM by SilverBlue

This is my report on the challenge in my previous blog post. You may want to read that post first if you want some context.

I picked out the hoody the night before. It's a grey one with a speckled look and branding, with a front pouch pocket - the style without a front zipper. As I said before, it's long enough to cover my butt. Like, if I look in my mirror I can't see my pussy, even doing some practice strides. But yeah, I wouldn't recommend jumping in it, or sitting down, unless I wanted to show off. Without shoes, I certainly was showing off a lot of leg. Anyway, comfortable with my choice of hoody, I went to bed. I don't know why I got so nervous about this challenge, but my sleep last night was kinda restless. I woke early, around 5am, but I felt like that was just a little too early, so I tried to get some more sleep. I might have slept a little bit more than I should have, as I got out of bed at 7am. In hindsight, 6:30am would have been better. I wanted to start this challenge as soon as possible, so I didn't fuss with brushing my hair, I just pulled on my hoody, slipped my mask on, grabbed my keys and phone, and rushed out the door.

It was a sunny morning when I set barefoot outside, but it was a brisk 7 celsius, so I was a little cold! It's just too bad that all the buildings block the morning sun on many of the city streets. After the cold, I noticed how hard concrete is to walk on barefoot. My feet felt all the little stones and bits on the footpath and I caught myself wiping my soles with my hand more than once. Safer to rub my foot over the top of my other foot to clear off the stones. Doh! The side street was quiet, there was just another girl walking on the other side of the road to me, but slightly ahead of me. I matched her pace as I came up to a main road that I needed to cross to get to Cuba Mall. Earlier, under Level 4, traffic was very light, so I was surprised how much traffic there was this morning. I had to use the signal to get across the street. I felt a little embarrassed waiting at the lights as a dozen cars streamed by, my mask gave me some anonymity though. A lone Prius waited at the lights as I crossed. Yeah Prius driver take a good look, I'm a bad little slut and I'm wandering home the morning after. Maybe you could be my Uber?

Now I'd reached Cuba Mall. Scanning around, I saw the City Stop (a convenience store) was open with a male coming out, and another male using the cash machine. Why use a cash machine when cash sales aren't accepted during a lockdown? Meh. Anyway, the male leaving the store jumps on one of those e-scooters and comes straight at me. I kinda flinched, but he whizzed passed me with a shocked look on his face. Was it shock at my disheveled appearance or was he completely unaware of his surroundings and didn't notice me until he almost ran into me? Who knows, but he got a good look.

I was pleasantly surprised at how quiet Cuba Mall was, none of the other stores or businesses appeared to be open (yet). It was so quiet in fact, that I could hear my feet pitter-pattering on the brick cobblestones of the mall. Then the girl I mentioned earlier, cut across the mall to the side I was on. She looked a bit startled as she looked back towards me. Am I just that stealthy, that I can take all these people by surprise? Hmmm, ok maybe I didn't look so inconspicuous after all. I could see my reflection in the shop windows, and I did look like I was having a bad hair day, in a trashy Katy Perry "Last Friday Night" kinda way.

I took a turn onto Manners Street, a couple of empty looking buses passed me by. A homeless woman was sitting down, tucked away in the entrance to a store and kinda gave me a look. By now I'm beginning to think I don't look like I'm fooling anyone that I'm wearing anything under the hoody. Maybe, or maybe it was because the scooter guy, the other girl, and the homeless lady all weren't wearing masks and I was. Hmmm. The highlight of my walk of shame was some roadworkers who had coned off an intersection. I couldn't practically avoid them unless I back-tracked and went down another street. I decided to just keep going and walked passed the road workers. The Stop/Go sign guys were standing on the side of the road. I looked away from them as I passed by them, so they could both look me up and down without me knowing, take in the sight I was giving them. If they wanted, of course.

I think a stone jabbed my foot a little, it's been a little sensitive all day. I think I looked reasonably slutty, and a small group of people got to have a look at me like that so, I hope that I've made their Thursday. I also hope this was a fun read for you. It's a just a little playful exposure dare, at my expense.

"We ask ourselves, 'WHO AM I to be brilliant, gorgeous, handsome, talented and fabulous?', but then... WHO ARE YOU not to be?
Your playing small does not serve the world.
There is nothing 'enlightened' about shrinking so that others won't feel insecure around you.
We're all meant to shine, as children do.
As we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1841 Comments 7
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I was a fun read indeed. Well done, our little slut.
  2. Old Comment
    Ouch, your poor feet. Well done SilverBlue for completing your walk of shame
  3. Old Comment
    Another wonderful and slutty report. Well done!
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SilverSwitch View Comment
    Another wonderful and slutty report. Well done!
    Thanks SilverSwitch, I've decided to ignore the ratings troll. Knowing the TRUTH, that many people enjoy my reports, I will share them with others. I won't let another person's toxic pettiness hold me back anymore.
  5. Old Comment
    Good for you Silver. I really enjoyed your cheeky dare and have always been a fan of your writing. Well done on rising to the challenge once again. ��
  6. Old Comment
    I'm just happy you're back
  7. Old Comment
    Great report SilverBlue! I'm glad to see you back and sharing your stories with the good people of getdare.