Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

4 years with a Worm

Posted 11-13-2020 at 09:30 AM by Butterfly

Last week I was sitting in the parking lot of a local "guy" (car stuff, tools, etc.) store, waiting while Mr. Devious shopped for a birthday gift for his dad. It just so happens that on that day (November 5th) in 2016, I was sitting in the exact same spot, doing the exact same thing - searching getDare while I waited.

It was that day that I came across a blog written by a user whose name at the time was Jaroface. He wrote about how he was kinky but he wasn't sure if he was submissive. It was followed up with a second blog that listed some things that he wanted to try.

I am super picky when it comes to male subs and at the time I had only been in one other dynamic in the Domme role. So I really wasn't looking for a long term dynamic. However, the things that he wanted to try seemed to line up with some of the things that I was interested in, and so I took a chance and sent him a message.

We spent a lot of time talking and decided that we wanted to start a one week trial; give him a little taste of some rules and tasks.

About halfway through the week Jaro had a bit of a freak out (I am used to these by now). He didn't think submission was meant for him. We took the time to talk things out, we discussed some alterations and we rode things out. And the rest as they say, is history!

Jaro and I have been together longer than I have been married to Mr. Devious! That just blows my mind! Our relationship has evolved from gentle rules and tasks to the overburdening control of a M/s relationship and everywhere in between. We even spent a year in a dynamic with Icemaiden that was based on a consensual blackmail arrangement.

We have been through ups and downs, both in and out of our relationship. We have been by each others side during death of family members, family emergencies, emotional turmoil, car accidents, and even a short term break. But we have persevered. We are still on this journey. An ever changing road, filled with bumps, turns and detours.

Over the past four years, I have seen Jaro grow into an amazing submissive. He won over the hearts of many on getDare - enough that he was voted getDare Royalty. More than anything else, Jaro has grown as a person. I have watched him grow and he has helped me grow along side him. I am so lucky to have him as my submissive little worm. I honestly couldn't imagine my life without him in it.

However, I know that Jaro and I are on a clock. One day, hopefully in the near future, Jaro will find a Domme who is able to play with him in person. It will be a sad day, but it is a day that I am prepared for. Jaro deserves to have a partner in person, somebody who can deny him and shove their fist in his ass. He is a wonderful submissive and I know that his future Domme will be so lucky to have such an obedient little fuck toy.

Jaro is one of my best friends. Our relationship goes deeper than kink. So whether we are in a dynamic or not, he is going to be mine forever.

Happy Anniversary Jaro!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1488 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    For me you are actually my best friend. There is nobody in the world who I tell as much as I tell you and probably nobody I trust as much either. You are always there for me, in my phone And you own my balls like nobody can!

Thanks to you I have indeed grown as a person. My confidence has grown. I have become more social. I have become less freaked out over things. And I have reached goals I never would have dreamed possible. And I love you for it!

Yes... one day we may not be in a D/s dynamic anymore. I don't know what the future holds. But one thing I DO know and that is that I never want to lose you as a friend.

Because you are the bestest and I can hardly imagine my life before I knew you.

Happy Anniversary Miss evil scary omnipotent super Butterfly!
  2. Old Comment
    Congrats on your anniversary! And thanks for sharing some of your experiences with us, always look forward to reading your blogs and reports. Hope you have many more good times together. Always make to most of them.
  3. Old Comment
    Congratulations on the anniversary butterfly! All those sweet words, and then I'm suddenly getting hit by "somebody who can deny him and shove their fist in his ass." made me burst into laughter. I always love to read the worm and butterfly blogs on here, they never disappoint.
  4. Old Comment
    Happy anniversary to both of you!
  5. Old Comment
    Yay! Congratulatiosn to you both, that's a fantastic milestone to reach. Though I'm not playing with my previous Dommes any more, they're all still very good friends. That relationship you build up remains even if the BDSM side doesn't.
  6. Old Comment
    Happy Anniversary to you both!
    Hopefully nothing changes too soon and you both continue to have a lovely time together x
    Posted 11-16-2020 at 08:49 AM by LittleMissSass LittleMissSass is offline