Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Trying diapers

Posted 08-16-2016 at 01:57 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-04-2016 at 03:14 PM by CSasha

A couple of weeks ago I purchased a package of adult diapers. Out of curiosity. Trying them out I discovered it hadn't been the best choice to go for the cheapest. I got plenty of them, but they didn't fit as tight as I had expected and would have needed to feel safe, just based on the setup of the closing stripes and the area they sticked with.

Today -probably also due to my raging horniness with my cock being in chastity for a few days constantly for the first time- I gave it a second...
Oracle
Old

Starting Frozzle's Diaper Dares: Level 1-100

Posted 09-24-2011 at 06:32 AM by Aki

I know I'm still new here but I really like these dares and I will like to push some limits. These is 6 dares on this list that I won't do because I don't like the idea of non purpose built toys inside me or there is a large risk of STIs. These dares are: 51, 53, 59, 60, 74 and 81.

I will never do 53. (too much risk of serious injury.)

51, 60 and 81, I will only do a modified version if I know the person and know that are clean. (not much chance of that with no fetish friends)...
Aki
Posted in Uncategorized