Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 54 votes, 4.70 average.

Mini Report: Strip Pool +Master's help

Posted 09-16-2021 at 05:05 AM by SilverBlue (Fucktoy)
Updated 09-16-2021 at 11:20 PM by SilverBlue

I am so sorry that this report is submitted several days after the challenge took place. I really wanted to get this blog out sooner, but I've been a bit down the last few days, trying to get out of my own way. So, I apologise for this blog in advance. Master has helped me by adding to my report. Thank you.

Anyway, I mentioned at the end of my last blog post about having a game of Strip Pool. Well, it kinda started back in August, before we had a Covid Delta outbreak here. Master took
Old

How to properly ask for intimate questions

Posted 09-15-2021 at 09:47 AM by Cassandra (I love words)
Updated 09-15-2021 at 09:51 AM by Cassandra

Disclaimer: Without further knowledge, I consider any misbehavior based on lack of knowledge and awareness. For example, as an adolescence I ran up to every stranger on a meeting offering my hand immediately as they arrived, until someone educated me about the rudeness of that behavior. I just didn't know. And I still am educated on table manners on occasion.

Previously, I have written about Why I hate ASL - AgeSexLocation. But I have come to more insight what bothers me and how to fix...
The getDare Oracle
Old

Likes, Dislikes, and Limits

Posted 09-14-2021 at 08:31 PM by ScribeOfThe69
Updated 09-14-2021 at 08:45 PM by ScribeOfThe69

Fair warning: These are very much subject to change as I grow.

Edging;
Exercising;
Humiliation(Both giving and receiving);
Hypnosis(Still a beginner, but learning);
Pet Play;
Showing off(Although I may tire of it. I fear I just take the same pics over and over, but I'll let you know if it comes to that point);

[COLOR="Orange]Dislikes:[/COLOR]
Anal;
Cbt;
Hidden public;
Nipple...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Good Pony, Bad Pony

Posted 09-12-2021 at 07:45 PM by Ponies
Updated 09-18-2021 at 10:19 AM by Ponies

From now on I will be collecting good pony or bad pony points. There will be several tasks that will lead to me earning each type that will be listed.

In addition anypony can choose at any time to spend either type of points for me to use.

This is just an early start to how I both earn points and how they can be used... PM me if you have ideas on things to add. I will update with more options over the coming days/weeks.

Good Pony Points:...
Silly Little Filly
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

September Update

Posted 09-10-2021 at 06:23 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

The last week I have been experiencing headache symptoms again. After a call with my neurologist, it was determined that it is very likely that I again have a (new or recurring?) spinal leak. Next week I will be going through another procedure to repair the leak.

I'm ...... Not ok.

A bit of information about what a spinal leak is ....
Our brains are suspended in final fluid. When there is a tear or hole in your spinal cord, when you sit or stand, the fluid will...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Payment A Dirty Limerick

Posted 09-10-2021 at 11:24 AM by cariadferch

I was tasked by the charming hltro to write a limerick as payment during an interesting game of Truth or Dare. Limericks are suppose to be cheeky, and this one especially considering hltro's interests. But such is the nature of dares and payments.

I hope you enjoy it.
Amy

------------

hltro, I met today with some flirting, which lead to wagers abounding.

Then defeat came my way which was shocking, for his demands were confounding....
Old

Mini Report: e-Scooter & the wager

Posted 09-09-2021 at 07:33 AM by SilverBlue (Fucktoy)
Updated 09-09-2021 at 02:10 PM by SilverBlue

This task would have been easier during lockdown but happened shortly before. It was a nice sunny Sunday, Master was driving me home after an afternoon in the suburbs.

I spotted a Lime Scooter by a car park and mentioned to Master that I thought Lime Scooters weren't around anymore, I don't see them in the city anymore, but I was surprised to see one in the suburbs. He asked if I'd used one before, I said I've never been on one, just too many people around in the city. Master pulled over
Posted in Misc Blogs