Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Tyragon's Experiences

Tyragon's Experiences | PM Dares | Likes, Dislikes & Limits | Clothing & Items
This is a place for me to jot down things that I have done as dares/as a direct result of dares.
I've been doing a lot more naked stuff, outside at night. It's fun.
Rate this Entry

Sex Toy Unsadness!

Posted 05-31-2017 at 08:17 PM by tyragon123

A Few days after I made the blog post about my sex toy not having been sent yet, it got sent! Then came the checking the tracking number once a day and seeing it getting closer and closer, step by step. Yesterday, it finally said it had been delivered, so I drove to the shopping centre where the parcel locker was to pick it up.

It's a little smaller than I had anticipated, but I really like the look of it. Probably could be a bit firmer too. But I guess this is what the first purchase is for, testing the waters. Last night when I was home alone I gave it a try. It's circumference along the shaft is a bit bigger than the current anal dildo I have. And the knot, well, the knot is fucking massive compared to anything I have put in my ass up until this point. It took a fair bit of coaxing and trying but I eventually managed to knot it. The feeling when it finally slipped in was amazing. I'm sure I will have lots more fun with this toy.

When I have some more spare money I may order another one. It'll be larger, firmer, and a different style. Not sure which yet, but I'm sure the right one will reveal itself to me at some point.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3331 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Glad that you are still enjoying it, even if it wasn't exactly what you were hoping. As you said, first one is to help you figure it out.