Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Little Easter Fun

Posted 04-02-2018 at 01:19 PM by Butterfly
Updated 07-19-2018 at 01:00 PM by Butterfly

Daddy woke me up in the morning to let me know that the Easter Bunny had come and hid eggs! I knew it wasn't really the Easter Bunny, but I was so excited that Daddy hid eggs for me.

I was so excited that I didn't even get dressed. Daddy handed me my Easter basket and I started searching in just my tank top and panties.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Easter Basket Small.jpg
Views:	726
Size:	34.9 KB
ID:	600

Some of the eggs were easy to find, but others Daddy hid really high! But he also gave one away because he looked right at it! Also, there was one egg that Fettucine brought back to her bed!

I found 14 eggs in total!!!! Some of the eggs had puzzle pieces in them but others had CANDY!!! There was cookies and cream eggs, sour keys and jelly beans! AND the best part was that Daddy made me coupons for fun things:
*Dinner at the restaurant we had our first date
*A "princess night"
*A shopping trip to buy a new coloring book and one other little item of my choice
*30 minute massage

After I found my eggs, Daddy let me eat some of my candy before he made us breakfast.

I was a good helper and helped daddy make bacon and eggs and english muffins for breakfast. I also got have some milk in my tsum tsum cup.

After breakfast, Daddy and I had to get ready to go out. I wanted to wear my bunny ears, so Daddy said I had to wear them to the movies. I also packed my princess blankey because we were were going to a movie theater with big cozy reclining seats.

When we got to the movies, I got very blushy when I walked in wearing my ears. It felt like everybody was staring. The first thing I did was go to the potty when I got inside. An old lady told me that I looked very cute, which made me blush even more. Daddy held my hand in line and then bought us popcorn and I got to use the really cool soda machine to mix what kind of soda I wanted. I chose vanilla cherry coke. He also let me pick whatever candy I wanted! I chose the little sour baby things.

Next, we went into the theater and found our seats. The seats are so big and cozy and the legs come out so you can lay down and snuggle. My princess blankey is so cozy and warm and I got all snuggled up with Daddy and waited for the move to start.

Name:	Movie Time Small.jpg
Views:	735
Size:	38.4 KB
ID:	603

The lights were really bright so I was getting kind of grumpy while we waited. But Daddy helped pass the time by taking silly selfies with me.

After the movie, we were both full. I had eated too much candy and popcorn to be hungry for dinner. So instead Daddy brought me grocery shopping. He let me keep my ears in the car this time. I was a good helper and read the grocery list. I also found a cute bunny friend at the store, but it was too expensive so I had to put it back.

When we were done shopping, we went to the restaurant for dinner. Daddy was going to make me choose off the kids menu, but instead he helped me pick some appropriate off the grown up menu. I still wasn't very hungry, but Daddy said I had to eat two of my chicken fingers and then I could order dessert.

Daddy also let me order a special drink. I ordered a shirley temple. It was pretty yummy.

Name:	Special Drink Small.jpg
Views:	723
Size:	24.1 KB
ID:	602

I was so excited for dessert! I had actually asked Daddy if I could order dessert for dinner and then order dessert for dessert, but he said I wasn't allowed because I would get a tummy ache. I think he was lying cause my tummy is very strong.

I ordered chocolate chalupas, and they were sooooo yummy. But my spoon was too big for my little mouth, and then Daddy gave me a fork and it got ALL sticky from the caramel. Daddy made me use a napkin as a bib because I was making a mess. I got a little grumpy and whiney because I had chocolate and caramel and ice cream on my face and all over my hands, and I didn't like it. But it was soooo good! I finished almost all of it all by myself.

Name:	Dessert Small.jpg
Views:	712
Size:	64.9 KB
ID:	599

After dinner, we headed home and Daddy helped me put together my puzzle. It was a bit hard to do, but with Daddy's help it turned out pretty good.

Name:	Puzzle Small.jpg
Views:	716
Size:	111.8 KB
ID:	601

Daddy then got me ready for bed and we laid and snuggled for a little awhile before it was time to drink my bedtime milk out of my bottle. Before I was finished, I was already getting sleepy. When my eyes were really sleepy, Daddy had me go to the potty one more time and then gave me my sucky.

I fell asleep listening to daddy read me "The Gruffalo".

It was the perfect little day!
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    That is so adorable and I'm glad you had fun
    Updated 04-02-2018 at 01:50 PM by CagedHiruzen
  2. Old Comment
    Sounds like you had the bestests of days! You are extremely lucky with such a great Daddy!
  3. Old Comment
    This is very cute! I am glad that you had such a fun time!
    Posted 04-03-2018 at 10:17 AM by Doux et vivant Doux et vivant is offline