Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The blog of a sweet bean

Welcome to this kittens blog! Sit back, pop some popcorn,
And enjoy, my fellow freaks and geeks!
Rate this Entry

COPE 18 or Tokyo?

Posted 06-13-2018 at 08:33 PM by Twisted Kitten

So, I've been planning a trip to Tokyo Japan for a bit over a year now, even had the Airbnb booked and everything, but Japan recently passed a law requiring all Airbnb to be registered with the gov. Making most of them cancel.mine being one of them that canceled. So it looks like I might not get to go to Japan in August. However, there's a bright side to everything. This weekend, I'm going to be attempting to get a ticket and room at COPE 18! An AIS event in Columbus!

If it turns out that Japan is a bust (I find out for sure tommorow) then I'll be attempting to go to COPE 18, and that I know for sure would be an absolute blast!

I've never been to a kink convention before, and at this one, clothing is optional, so you can bet that I'd be walking around without undies, in a short skirt, body harness, ball gag, collar, leash, body writing and my bra. Can't forget the tail plug, kitty ears and paws!

Kinda looking forward to it, but also kinda sad that Japan may not get to happen this year.

That's it for now! Peace out my fellow freaks and geeks!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 91 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I really hope you get to go to Japan, (I have never been, but I hear it is an amazing place)
    Posted 06-13-2018 at 09:40 PM by Diapered_prince Diapered_prince is offline
  2. Old Comment
    so it would appear that Tokyo is not fully out of the question, apparently there is still one airbnb available. still talking to the group about it.
    Posted 06-14-2018 at 06:34 AM by Twisted Kitten Twisted Kitten is offline