Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Welcome to Princess Mere's blog...
Old

About me.

Posted 11-21-2010 at 12:01 AM by Mere (Princess' Blog)

Sia. My name. I'm 16 years old, I love to write poems and I LOVE to be happy!! XD It's like, my favorite thing to do! XD
I'v had an awesome time at gD, with the members! Like, seriously, I made AMAZING friends!! See how lucky I am? :P
I would name everyone here, but eh, it's a long, LONG list. I'm moving to the hospital in a few hours, and um, I had to say goodbye to everyone. I talked to all my friends personally, of course. I'm typing this mainly for those who could not be contacted.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Epic win! XD

Posted 11-16-2010 at 11:15 AM by Mere (Princess' Blog)

Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Trust

Posted 11-15-2010 at 10:29 AM by Mere (Princess' Blog)

Trust is like a mirror. You can break it once, just once, and you will never see the same image again. And the small pieces will never be enough for you..
It's like a torn sheet of paper, you may try to tape it but it will never become as perfect as twas before..

Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

This is cute ♥

Posted 11-12-2010 at 11:25 PM by Mere (Princess' Blog)

Before you, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars — points of light and reason.
And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire. There was brilliancy, there was beauty.
When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light.
I couldn’t see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything..♥
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My best diwali :)

Posted 11-05-2010 at 10:27 PM by Mere (Princess' Blog)

As soon as I found out that I was adopted, I was actually kicked out of my family. :| Like, didn't include me in the "family stuff" and decisions. So this time, it was Diwali, and my guy found out about all that and HE 'kidnapped' me from my house and took me to a temple and we did all the ceremonies and rituals And then we celebrated Diwali TOGETHER and I was back home in a few hours. Interesting thing is that my parents never found out about all that or the fact that I even left my room...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Diwali :D

Posted 11-03-2010 at 02:18 AM by Mere (Princess' Blog)

So, it's Diwali time
The whole of India.. or atleast Delhi is decorated.. Full of lights and candles. ^_^ I LUUUUURVE the beauty. My house looks AMAZING!! And the heaven is right on the terrace, in the night. It's so beautiful and cozy. And there are candles everywhere..
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hm.

Posted 11-02-2010 at 06:57 AM by Mere (Princess' Blog)

I won't talk to my daddy, ever again.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized