Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Its hard to say I'd rather stay awake when i'm asleep.

Posted 01-23-2010 at 09:25 AM by Trystaan (Staan's blog :p)

First thing, FireFlies is a tune !

Now, I AM SO TIRED, i don't know how i have been roped into this weekend. On Thursday I worked 4 hours after school, on friday I worked 3 hours after school, followed by my friends surprise birthday. Then we went back to my friends house and i didn't get to sleep till 5, THEN I had work at nine to three fifteen, oh and i had too walk the two miles to get there. In an hour and a half I have 7 people coming round to play poker, after which two people are...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Back

Posted 01-22-2010 at 06:16 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

I feel much better. And thanks to at least two people who cared enough about me write a little something on that other blog post, thanks a lot!
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Splash

Posted 01-21-2010 at 05:20 PM by Starry night

Today me and my friend were walking home and then out of no where I was splashed by a car!!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Fuck My Life.

Posted 01-20-2010 at 12:07 PM by Trystaan (Staan's blog :p)

Today it snowed, but we didn't get the day off school I had to do a bleep test, as well as lots of muscular endurance tests, which are never fun.

I got my shoes all wet because the snow didn't settle, which made my toes wet, which was cold.

I went to work after school and i have to work in -4 for two hours in just a t shirt and shorts, i nearly cried.

To top it all off I left my blazer at work, with my phone, ipods and wallet >_<
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

How we met and our two first dates

Posted 01-18-2010 at 11:27 PM by MetalGreek (MG BLog)

Haha ok so AshleyZuk has dared me to basically post and keep you all up to date on how things go with me and my new girlfriend. Now for safety reasons I am changing her name to Demitra. So for now i'll explain how we essentially met and some other things.

So for us meeting we met last year at my school. We both were in honors biology first period and we never really talked back then, but we would always say hello to each other and sometimes would work together on labs and such things....
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I will be off for a while

Posted 01-18-2010 at 05:29 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

I am leaving because I have a wicked cold, and I don't feel like coming on for a while.

Now, some of you may rejoice (or at least be happy) that I am leaving for a while while some of you may actually care (at least a little) that I am gone), what ever the case may be, I really don't mind.

But to those who do post a kind comment I will thank you now, "Thank You!" Now, I don't know how many I will get, if I get any, but if you do say something, I thank you....
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Sorry your not a winner (this time)

Posted 01-18-2010 at 02:23 PM by Trystaan (Staan's blog :p)

Today we learnt from my english teacher that a drug addict/person who touches children is called a weedofile, i must admit i luled hard in the middle of class. We then had a debate on the legalization on cannabis, I argued very strongly, physical violence was used. Cannabis should be legalized ! Discuss
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized