Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

My personal issues with blackmail

Posted 07-12-2021 at 03:59 PM by CSasha (I love words)

Disclaimer: This is not intended as a judgement of others but a mere reflection on myself.

I never tried consensual blackmail as the blackmailed. I am just the too cautious type for that. I think probably for a good reason. The world has gotten quite global and big. The internet is full of people and with that comes a significant portion of temporarily or consistently malicious people. You never know. If I'd gave away real material to blackmail me with -naked pics with face, contacts,...
Oracle
Old

An Interesting Start to the New Year

Posted 01-03-2020 at 10:30 PM by Night Drifter

First, a Little Background
Over the course of mid-to-late December, I found myself greatly enjoying the If you don't reply... thread. As I was playing, Goddess Chloe and I went back and forth against each other for a little while. We both enjoy bets and competition, so we decided on a wager. Whoever made the other miss more posts, would win. It was a fun but busy game, and in the end we tied. To settle the draw we played a game of battleship and opened a versus thread so that GetDare could help...
getDare Sweetheart
Old
Rating: 49 votes, 2.22 average.

Dares & the difference between a nudge and a push

Posted 12-07-2019 at 05:41 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 11-20-2020 at 06:35 PM by SilverBlue

She walked across the wide road and found a spot amongst the others on the street, her wide hazel eyes watching, taking in all the activity that was going on around her. The activity that she was now a participant in. Her thoughts raced in her mind, as her heart raced in her breast. Did she really want to be there, was she about to become a willing participant in something that, if she was honest with herself, deep down she really wanted to do? Was the dare merely a trigger, she only lacked the encouragement...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Cassandra and bets

Posted 02-05-2018 at 05:47 PM by CSasha (I love words)

Inspired by this recent post by Lemuricon

I don't like bets in my daily life. Very rarely buying a single lottery ticket is the closest I do. I also rejected any Truth or Dare in my life so far until I discovered this page.

My experience so far with bets are mostly very harmless one, a single game of battleships I lost with the result of a cold shower (hate that) (and yes, technically it's not a bet but a simple game ante, but even that is nothing I usually do). So when...
Oracle
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Being a sub: Oh the irony!

Posted 08-12-2015 at 01:33 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

*Warning: This blog may not have an actual point, it may be kind of ranty, I really don't know how it is going to turn out or if it will make any sense*

It isn't a secret. I am a sub. Yes, it is true that I sometimes switch, and I had a 3 month relationship with a wonderful sub earlier this year, but the majority of the time I am a sub. I have identified as a sub since I was 16 and learned all about D/s and BDSM.

I love the feeling of giving up control to somebody who I
A Butterfly Princess <3