Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

A New Year, A Beautiful Challenge - 1 year of denial

Posted 01-01-2021 at 04:43 PM by AnalAddict (AnalAddict's Annals)

The last minutes of 2020 had me submerged in pleasure, swept away by one orgasm after another. The first day of 2021 brings a new promise—a year of denial.

When I joined getDare in October, kink was mostly about anal fun and the pleasure of pain—spanking, clamps, the idea of giving someone the power to hurt me and love it. I rarely went more than two days without an orgasm. On lazy days, I used to have more than one over the course of a day. Pleasure was uninhibited. When I submitted...
getDare Addict
Old

Please, Sir, may I cum for you?

Posted 12-06-2020 at 10:19 AM by AnalAddict (AnalAddict's Annals)

I’m begging you. With words, just words at first. Please, Sir, may I please cum for you? Please, Sir. I beg of you.

On my aching knees. Feeling the unyielding, cold floor and wishing you could see me beg. Bending forward in supplication, hands in front of me, tits pressed to the floor too. I wish I could crawl to beg at your feet, to look up at you, to see your eyes and know, guess, try to understand what your eyes tell me. I want to show you how desperate you’ve gotten me, I want you...
getDare Addict
Posted in Musings
Old

What Makes Addi

Posted 12-03-2020 at 06:44 AM by AnalAddict (AnalAddict's Annals)
Updated 12-24-2020 at 06:22 AM by AnalAddict

This post won’t be about anal. Ok, scrap that, there will be something about anal. I mean, I have a reputation to uphold.

It’s about much more though—about what makes me tick, what drives my likes, and why I’m going to glare at you if you come near me with a ginger plug. Unless you’re Dungeonmaster, in which case—Yes, Sir.

The Torment Of Pleasure And The Calm Of Submission

My list of likes is like a smorgasbord of treats that can lead me straight into submission....
getDare Addict
Posted in Musings
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Taken to Task - a compilation of my reports

Posted 11-21-2020 at 02:41 PM by AnalAddict (AnalAddict's Annals)
Updated 12-12-2020 at 05:50 PM by AnalAddict

I've been having a lot of fun lately on this forum, and it shows in the number of reports I've been writing. As most of them were related to tasks / punishments / gifts on threads, I posted the reports in the appropriate place rather than on my blog. Feels like it's time to do a compilation with descriptions and links (click on the underlined descriptions to go to the relevant report post).

Celebrating my birthday with dares
Once upon a time, a group of conspiring fiends...
getDare Addict
Posted in Session reports
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

The Beauty of an Edge

Posted 11-08-2020 at 03:22 AM by AnalAddict (AnalAddict's Annals)

For Dungeonmaster. Just so you understand exactly what your denied slut feels when you drive her to the edge.

It’s been a mere 65 hours since my last orgasm. Nothing in the grand scheme of all these courageous getDarians who live months of denial. And still, when Dungeonmaster was driving me wild with edges this morning before I got even out of bed, I experienced yet another first—the slow-building perfection of an edge. I thought I’d share what it felt like.
getDare Addict
Posted in Musings
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.

Edge and Stretch My Ass || A birthday celebrated in exquisite getDare style

Posted 11-06-2020 at 01:30 PM by AnalAddict (AnalAddict's Annals)

Some of you may have seen my TODR thread in the past few days, asking for dares to celebrate my 36th birthday. Some of you may have contributed to it, in which case I'm extending another heartfelt THANK YOU. For those of you who haven't seen it, let's say it was a resounding success and that it resulted in the best birthday celebration ever. Or as Dungeonmaster put it, "the best one so far". I have a feeling this might be a tradition in the making.

Part of the fun of this whole...
getDare Addict
Posted in Session reports
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Short and (Anything But) Sweet - Domme fantasies part 2

Posted 10-30-2020 at 08:30 AM by AnalAddict (AnalAddict's Annals)
Updated 10-30-2020 at 09:39 AM by AnalAddict

You’re bent over the kitchen counter, ass bare and jeans straining against your upper thighs while you spread your legs as wide as they’ll go against the makeshift constraint.
“How long until your friends get here?” I ask you.
“Five minutes if they’re on time, Mistress.”
“Oh, plenty of time.” I say while grabbing the bottle of lube from the counter. “No coming before I tell you to.”
“Yes, Mistress.” You’re panting hard and I haven’t even touched you yet.

I tug...
getDare Addict
Posted in Fantasies