Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Piss and Macaroni

Posted 07-18-2019 at 11:31 AM by Telmenec
Updated 08-28-2019 at 11:39 AM by Telmenec
Tags piss

I came back to this dare,Pissghetti, and I said to myself if I did it

First of all, I'm not a fan of uro.
But I'm quite curious. I have already tasted a few drops or I have already made a self goldenShower.
But I never drank my urine.

So in the afternoon and before I collected my pee, I drank water, but also tea and coffee.
When I pee, I bring an empty bottle and a funnel and I harvested my piss.

She wasn't quite Translucent, a little...
Old

At-home slave/slut "uniform"

Posted 04-25-2018 at 07:34 AM by DareFiend
Updated 04-25-2018 at 07:55 AM by DareFiend

I thought I should start dressing appropriately to my status while I am home and around the house.

In particular I thought I'd bring back a "uniform" that a former Master made me wear continuously.

It consists of a pair of skimpy bikini briefs, and nothing else except sandals for foot protection. The bikini briefs color is off-white.

The trick is that I cannot take these off to pee. I must pee in/through them whenever I have to go, and just let the...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Owed Dares - The Final Chapter

Posted 04-27-2017 at 02:38 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

So today I went to my friend's house and we finally finished the bets that had been piling up for 3 years or so.

We both had a bit of stagefright but managed to get everything done. (1 blowjob + swallow each, 1 mouthful pee, he gave me rimjob). He said the worst part was the rimjob (I had a shower in the morning but it apparently was still pretty bad).

We have this amazing ability to just never mention it again. Five minutes afterwards we were just talking about games/movies/cars/photograhy...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Update On Owed/Owing Dares

Posted 04-24-2017 at 04:48 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)
Updated 04-24-2017 at 04:49 AM by tyragon123 (Made it more concise (hopefully))

Prior Events
Felt like writing about this as there is now a/nother date set to clear up these dares. Last time the other party chickened out about 30 mins before I was going to leave for his house. He said a job came up that he had to do. (In reality he was at his house from 1PM - 5PM, before he went to the job).

How did I know that? We set up Find My Friends when a group of us were driving to a beach house for a holiday so we could see how far off everyone was. He didn't turn it...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Goldfingers: Fantastic PM dares for pee lovers

Posted 12-24-2016 at 05:19 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 01-02-2017 at 09:58 AM by CSasha

As I explained here, I love PM dares. If you like playing with pee, or if you dislike it but want to offer others to discomfort for their pleasure, here some PM dares for you, right after the warning. Feel free to link to this list, copy all of them or parts into your own PM dare list, modify them however you like or just let them inspire you. PM or comment with any change or new PM dare proposals.

Play safe! Educate about the various opinions on hygiene, health issues with pee and pee...
Oracle
Old

Two Nights of Eventfulness - Part 2

Posted 08-18-2016 at 03:00 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

This is my writeup of the second night of my adventures. Enjoy!

Tonight was much colder (6 degrees, possibly less). For this reason, I brought my jacket with me just in case so I could warm myself up if it got too cold. Started the same as ever, apart from the fact that I had to hide from a car in my court. There was no van this time, but as I had seen when I got home this afternoon, the underwear was still there. It had rained at about 5AM this morning. I picked up the still wet underwear,...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Two Nights of Eventfulness - Part 1

Posted 08-17-2016 at 08:39 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

Two nights in a row now, I have done some stuff outside. I'll document them now.

The first night was much warmer than most nights have been recently (by that I mean 14 degrees instead of 9). I went out armed with just my phone and a small purple pair of underwear, with red spots. The walk out of the court was fine. Just as I was about to walk out of the court onto the street I saw a van with its lights on to the left of me. Even now I have no idea if anyone was in it.

I...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized