Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

By the Candlewax

Posted 10-23-2021 at 11:24 PM by ScribeOfThe69
Tags cbt, wax

I anxiously awaited, kneeling naked on my bedroom floor. I had messed up a few days ago, not only having ejaculated without permission, but also right on my master’s leg too. When that happened, he looked at me with a scolding look, made me clean up, and only told me one thing before we ended the session: “3 days, pup. And then I’ll punish you.”. That was 3 days ago.
We did not do or talk about anything related to sex in these 3 days, but his actions towards me were still the usual, and he made...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Birthday whishes cum true.

Posted 12-02-2014 at 05:21 PM by 6u3k
Tags anal, cbt, pain, piss, sex

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=200819

Well as you know I had one hell of a birthday planned out and if you didn't well follow the above link and get a quick glimpse of what was in store for me.

Starting with the prep dare in post 14 I really sensitized myself, I ended up stopping with 5 minutes left so that was an added 35 minutes. needless to say it was an agonizing start to a blissful day. When Dave (not his real name) showed up he thought it would be a great...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ball kicking weekend

Posted 05-04-2014 at 08:04 AM by 6u3k

Well you sadistic bastards voted for 15 kicks at breakfast lunch and dinner.

He was more then happy with the result of the poll.

The first morning I stood with my legs spread for him. My eyes closed I let a loud moan as I felt his foot land Against my nuts. It hurt a great deal but I stayed on my feet. My nuts were throbbing horribly by the 3rd one and I was dropped to my knees on the 7th. He was impressed at how well I withstood them in comparison to last time.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

dare 4 report

Posted 02-02-2014 at 10:52 AM by 6u3k
Tags anal, cbt, dice, extreme, pain

Dare 4: roll a D 10 till you get every number at least 3 different times

For each number, if even you will paddle your nuts that many times mutipled by 10, if odd you will ram your plug in that many times mutiplied by 10 and lastly for each prime number (2,3,5,7) you will do both.

if your roll the same number multiple times in a row, that those rolls add to that goals target.

The numbers I rolled seperated in groups of ten were as followed

Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

dare 2 report. (check previous blog)

Posted 01-31-2014 at 02:32 PM by 6u3k

It was decided that I do "dare 2"

I started at noon finished at 5:35. . .balls in in horrid condition.

Dare 2: for the next hour straight you will pound your tied nuts with your meat tenderizer while they lay on the table. You will pound them 40 times a minute and if at any point you don't meet the quota add 60,45,30,45,60 minutes then 5 minutes per failure and increase your goal per minute by 5. Also if you don't moan from a hit it doesn't count. And of course...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

dare redone due to missunderstanding.

Posted 01-07-2014 at 12:08 PM by 6u3k

Let X=1;
Every time you roll a die for this dare, X=X+the result, and then you slam a book closed on your balls X times.

Then you roll again.
Keep rolling 10 sided dice on a die roller program until you get three 1s in a row.

Every time you cry, double X.

I have done this dare once but did it wrong

I was supose to use x as the running total not as a constant 1.
so I have redone the dare acurtly

to not make...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

linearizationcannon task 2 compleation

Posted 12-28-2013 at 08:14 AM by 6u3k
Tags cbt, extreme, pain, task

Let X=1;
Every time you roll a die for this dare, X=X+the result, and then you slam a book closed on your balls X times.

Then you roll again.
Keep rolling 10 sided dice on a die roller program until you get three 1s in a row.

Every time you cry, double X.

well CBT is my specialty so I was actually eager to try this one out

I did the numbers in sets of 10

1569764382+10 for x =61 to start off with this got my nuts...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized