Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

I think men are a joke...at times

Posted 03-05-2019 at 05:03 PM by andrew_b

I just want say before I start this entry that this is coming from a man who does not have the typical male sex drive

I'll be quite honest in saying that the way men approach sex and women online is an absolute disgrace

Although I want to say as well that I'm certainly no saint in this regard but I like to think I'm still able to have reasoned discussion with anyone online

It does get to a point where a man won't talk to me "because he isn't gay"....
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

The End

Posted 03-05-2019 at 04:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

All good things come to an end. This a very bleak way of looking at things, but it is also true. Even the best things have an end. Holidays end, books end, lives end. We really have no control over things ending. However, we CAN have some control over how some things end: specifically relationships.

D/s relationships are very unique, yet they are also very similar to vanilla, romantic relationships or friendships.

Nobody goes into a relationship thinking that it is going
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

My Slave Katie

Posted 03-05-2019 at 10:30 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-05-2019 at 10:36 AM by Butterfly

Some of you might have noticed that my little worm has a new username. Sunday night I decided to change it to Katie (a slight abuse of my new admin powers ).

Why Katie? Well ... MastersVoice and I were talking and he tried to type "Jaro" and his autocorrect changed it to "Katie". I thought it was freaking funny and immediately told Jaro. He didn't find it so amusing.

Of course, being the brat that I am, I decided that I needed to use this information
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 11 votes, 3.91 average.

His Eyes vs My Eyes.

Posted 03-05-2019 at 07:31 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 03-05-2019 at 05:24 PM by IceMaiden

My past mirror:

I think I am ugly. Unintelligent. Not worth it. Broken beyond repair. I think that I'm too fat. That my hair isn't pretty enough. That I'm not helpful, not kind, not funny, not a good friend or sub or domme or parent. That I don't deserve good things. That I don't deserve love or happiness.

His past mirror:

He thinks I am beautiful. Smart. Worth it. That my body is perfect. That my hair is gorgeous. That my face is delicious. That I'm kind,...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized