Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

Needles

Posted 03-12-2019 at 08:35 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-12-2019 at 09:48 PM by Butterfly

Sorry, this isn't about the kinky use of needles, this is probably a rather boring blog but I really needed to just have a safe place to talk about it this ...

For as long as I can remember, I have been scared of needles. I wasn't one of those kids who would faint or scream at the top of their lungs, but I was the kid who would skip vaccination days at school. My mom would instead make me an appointment at the doctor to have them done privately.

I remember as a child having
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 2.00 average.

Random 2am post

Posted 03-12-2019 at 06:12 PM by Bloxo

Okay...foolishly up late again for no real reason, but hey...this is what I do haha

No particular theme here, just felt like sharing some bits and pieces...there may be an element of boredom going into this as I’m cutting down on gaming late at night...

So firstly, have you ever swallowed something by accident?...well I did last night, you see...and this is a bit personal, but I have these buttons, they have come off a blanket I had when I was very young, but the texture...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Girl Power!

Posted 03-12-2019 at 10:21 AM by Bloxo

Okay...so maybe this feels like an odd title for me to use in a blog...but let’s go with it!

I think it’s fair to say that GD is quite tilted towards be male population, at least in terms of members on the site.

I haven’t done a tally, but there are quite likely more posts that are targetted at guys, more guys posting on the forums and it probably feels a lot safer for guys to post on here...

Sure, there are a lot of posts for the girls, we have some incredible...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

Worth the wait

Posted 03-12-2019 at 02:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Anytime anybody asks for advice when it comes to finding a partner (online, or in person, kink or vanilla), I always end my advice with a variation of: It might suck now, but don't give up because when you find that special person, it is well worth the wait.

I believe that whole heartedly! But let me tell you ... it is so hard when you are searching
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Worth the wait.JPG
Views:	202
Size:	68.8 KB
ID:	862   Click image for larger version

Name:	Adore you.JPG
Views:	199
Size:	33.7 KB
ID:	863  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized