Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.

Birthday Orgasm #7 & 21 - Hook and Predicament

Posted 09-08-2015 at 11:00 PM by Butterfly
Updated 01-03-2021 at 11:50 PM by Butterfly

Time for another report on my wonderful birthday orgasms:

7. After one hour of teasing on my knees with the anal hook, glass toy and wand.

*Note: I may not go into great detail about this orgasm, as I just wrote about a similar scene during our interrogation scene. If you would like to read about it, please click here.

When we did the interrogation role play, one of my favorite parts was scene 2 where I was teased with the hook, glass toy and the wand. So, when I made this list, I wanted to make sure we got to try it again.

Sir had me get on my knees on the bed and then inserted the hook. God that hook is fucking cold! He slid it inside me and then used the rope to tie it to the headboard.

He grabbed the wand vibe and started to tease my clit. At the same time, he used the glass toy thrust in and out against my gspot. The combination of the three toys is amazing.

It is even better when he holds the glass toy and wand back a couple inches farther than normal so that I have to move my hips backwards to reach it. This in turn causes the hook to slide further inside me; stretching and pulling.

It was a delicious cycle. Sir would tease me to the edge, causing me to beg to cum, holding my edge until the very last second before he would kill my orgasm and turn off the vibe.

I spent a lot of time begging, especially near the end as I was getting close to the edge with less and less stimulation.

I swear one of these times I am going to be able to squirt from a scene like this. I can feel this build up ... it is a different feeling from normal, almost a deeper? more intense? feeling. But unfortunately not this time ...

But ... Sir gave in and let me have a very intense orgasm right after the 40 minute mark. I wasn't disappointed, as I was desperate at that point.

__________________________________________________ _______________

21. In a predicament situation

After a bit of pondering, brainstorming and debating, we finally came up with an idea that was fun, evil and doable.

Asslvr installed a hook in the ceiling above our bed. He then had me lay on the bed and attach my clover clamps with the chain. He tied a piece of rope around my left big toe and then guided the rope up and through the hook.

He had me hold my leg straight out and then looped the rope through the chain on the clamps. He pulled the rope, causing the nipple clamps to get tighter and pull on my nipples, until I couldn't bear it any longer.

I was then able to raise my leg up to release the pressure as he tied the rope at the desired length to the chain.

Now it was time to start. It was going to work like this:

If I kept my leg in the air, Sir would use the vibe on my clit, allowing me to cum when I was ready. However, if my leg got tired I could rest it on the bed, but it would pull on my nipple clamps, causing me pain, as well as making Sir stop the vibe. When the pain was too much in my nipples, I could lift my leg again, and Sir would start the vibe. It would continue in this fashion until I was able to cum.

This was soooo evil. It sounds simple, but I learned I have no strength in my thigh. I could only keep my leg lifted and out straight for a few minutes at a time and then it would start to cramp and ache. When I put it down, the nipple clamps would pull really hard on my nipples, causing a lot of pain, so I wouldn't be able to rest for long before raising my leg again. GAH!

Sir started by using the little bullet vibe on my clit. But since I was putting my leg on the bed every minute or two, it wasn't enough to make me cum. After 4 or 5 times through that cycle, I asked Sir to switch to the more powerful wand vibe.

With the wand vibe providing pleasure, it was a better distraction and motivation to keep my leg in the air. I was able to keep it up longer. I also learned that if I bend my knee and twisted it, I could rest my knee on the bed which helped with the pressure. However Sir soon caught on and called me a cheater and would turn off the vibe if I did that too! Urg!

Finally I was starting to build up to an orgasm. It was slow going, but every time he turned it back on, I was
closer to my goal. When I reached the edge, my legs both stiffened straight out with my toes flexed, causing my nipples to stretch and pull harder than they ever have! It was an incredibly intense orgasm with the pain of my nipples fueling it.

However, as soon as I stopped cumming I screamed in pain. Sir immediately started to untie the rope from my toys but as soon as I was able to move I unclamped one nipple in order to provide relief. But holy fucking hell! OUCH! It hurt soooo much to remove the first clamp that I didn't want to remove the second one. I would have left it on all night, but Sir insisted that he take it off (he is always bossing me around!).

I have always loved the idea of predicament situations and it still turns me on so much to think about doing something like this again. Sooo evilly delicious and amazing!

15 down, 10 more to go!
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Sweetie, your reports are always so vivid and incredible. I can definitely see that new hook in the ceiling above the bed getting lots of use
  2. Old Comment
    And again a wonderful report!
    Specially like the predicament situation you thought up *grins*

you are lucky having a Sir that is bossing you around like that
  3. Old Comment
    Very nice Report, i bet this was a lot of fun
    Posted 09-13-2015 at 11:32 AM by Looking for .. Looking for .. is offline