Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.

Birthday Spankings and Orgasm #24

Posted 09-02-2015 at 03:46 PM by Butterfly

Thank you to everybody who posted on my birthday spankings thread, and thank you for all your wonderful birthday wishes. I had a fantastic birthday thanks to Asslvr and all of you.

Last night, after having a wonderfully delicious birthday dinner made for me by Asslvr, we decided it was time to receive my birthday spankings. We tallied the results and they were as follows:

236 votes
189 posts
+26 Assvr's addition for my age

and the breakdown was as follows:

26 with the chain o' pain
58 with Asslvr's hand (13.56%)
65 with the hairbrush (15.25%)
58 with the red flogger (13.56%)
72 with the black flogger (16.95%)
172 with the crop (40.68%)

We also decided that since I was already being spanked, we would incorporate orgasm #24 from my list of Birthday Orgasms.

24. While being spanked (cropped or flogged).

After I had a shower and was all warm and clean, I knelt on the bed with my ass in the air and waited for Sir. He started by lightly caressing and tickling my bum. I was eagerly waiting for him to start the spankings. He decided he wanted to start with the 26 spanks with the chain o' pain. Some of you may be wondering what exactly this is ... so I will try to describe it. It looks like a flogger. It has about 20-2ft long pieces of metal chain coming out of a handle (there is a photo posted in my album of all my toys and spankings implements for anybody who is interested). It has the potential to really sting, however, Asslvr has been taking it pretty easy on me because we are still new and experimenting with impact play.

The only word I can think to describe how the chain o' pain feels is thwacky (if that is even a word, I vote yes). Because it is super long, it is probably more of a whip than a flogger and it is hard to control where each swing lands. Sir seemed to be aiming for the outside edges of my bottom as he counted each hit out loud. Somewhere around hit 10, Sir hit a very tender spot on the left side of my butt and it stung like a .... I mean it hurt a little bit and I may have yelped. Otherwise, it wasn't too bad. A nice warm up.

With 26 hits down, we proceeded to the crop. Yikes! You guys must all like the idea of the crop because a whopping 40% of the votes, 172 hits in total, were for the crop. Sir and I haven't used the crop too much, and I have never received that many spankings in a row before, so as I lay there on my knees, I was definitely anxious, but also getting increasingly excited. My clit was starting to get tingly and I wanted the spankings to hurry up so that I could be touched.

Sir grabbed the crop and started to gently spank me. After 20 spanks with the crop, my butt was feeling nice and warm and rubbed it before giving it little kisses. His mouth then made its way down to my p****. I am sure I let out a sigh as I felt his tongue make slow circles around my swollen clit. Of course he didn't keep it there long, what would the fun in that be (Urg!), and so he proceeded to use the crop, in groups of 20, progressively increasing his speed and force.

The last 40 hits of the crop were enough to cause me to start biting my lip. I was squirming a little as each smack landed in quick succession on hot bottom. Even though he used his tongue on me again before the last 20, I couldn't help but yelp and groan in pain as the last 20 stung. I was glad when he set the crop down, until I remembered what was next.

Thankfully Sir gave me a few minutes to breathe while he left the room. When he returned, he had the wand. He plugged it in, turned it on low and started to use it on my clit. He gently moved the vibrating head from my clit, down to my ass and then back up again. The wonderful vibrations were taking away any thoughts of my stinging bum and the the rest of the spankings to come. But Sir stopped it all too soon.

Sir decided now was a good time to use his hand. He gave me 20 hard spanks with his hand, taking a pause only to tell me about the fingerprints he could see appearing in my red skin. After the 20 spanks, he decided it was time to use one of the crops. He did have the courtesy to give the birthday girl a choice between red or black. I chose the red one.

Sir started again to administer spankings in groups of 20 with the red flogger. He was hitting my pretty hard, however, the red flogger is very mild. It doesn't have a lot of "threads" and so it has a very whippy feeling. I could feel the whip of the tips of the threads as they hit inside my crack and also on the sides of my butt. It didn't hurt nearly as much as the crop or Sir's hand, so when he turned on the wand again, I was really able to enjoy the vibrations and was on edge pretty quickly.

When Sir had completed all 58 spanks with the red crop, he grabbed the brush and the wand and positioned himself again behind me. Before starting, he rubbed my red bum with cool hands and gave it little kisses, soothing the increasing sting. He then placed the wand against my clit and turned it on low, then high, low, high, low, over and over, never staying on one setting for longer than 3 seconds. It was incredibly frustrating. I was squirming on my knees, my body trying to accommodate the ever changing setting enough that I could cum, but it just wasn't possible. I was even more frustrated when he turned it off.

Thankfully it was only off for a few seconds before he turned it back on, on the low setting. However, I couldn't enjoy it fully because the next thing I knew the brush was assaulting my ass. Thud after hard thud landed, causing me to moan, groan, squirm and even kick a few times. The wand had little impact on my swollen clit as the pain increased. However, I reached a point, about halfway through, where the pain dulled and I was able to just focus on the vibrations on my clit. I actually started to get close to the edge, and then it was full force and I was begging Sir to let me cum, which is of course when he decided I had had enough. And so the last 20 spanks with the brush came down full force, without the wand to distract me. I have never squirmed so much in my life. I wanted to curse and swear at Sir, but knew it was actually all your fault rather than his (don't worry, I won't forget that anytime soon peoples!), and so instead I just did my best to bite my lip with the occasional yelp escaping.

When the thudding stopped, Sir used his cold hands again to soothe my sore bottom. He told me how it was such a nice shade of red at this point. Then I felt the light tickle of the black flogger being dragged across my sensitive skin. It was tickly and I couldn't help but giggle.

This is the part I was looking forward to most, 72 hits of the black flogger. The black flogger makes me feel the most subby. I don't know what exactly it is that cause me to feel that way, but the sound of it hitting my skin, the feeling of it against me, I just love it. It is probably my favorite implement of all.

Sir started to hit me, again at a high force, but it felt good. There was no pain, it was just yummy. It got even yummier when Sir turned on the wand halfway through. I bucked my hips on the bed in order to meet the wand and in less than a minute I was cumming. I kept cumming as Sir finished the last of the 72 hits of the black flogger. I had to beg him to stop, and I collapsed onto my tummy before he finally pulled the wand away.

After a few seconds rest, Sir asked if I was ready for the last of the hand spankings. 38 more to go. I said no. Now that I wasn't horny anymore, I was done. Over it. I didn't want any more.

Sir didn't make me get back on my knees but he insisted that I finish my spankings. So he gave me 20 medium spanks with his hand, which didn't cause too much protest from me. But the last 18 were hard and stingy. When he was finally done, he rubbed and kissed my bum one more time and then sat beside me and told me how proud of me he was. And that was the best part of the whole thing. His praise and adoration is all I could ever hope for, on my birthday, or any day.
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Thwacky! It's a good word, and it should get picked up by getDare users everywhere!

451! That's a massive amount! I'm glad you survived the whole ordeal, and that you had a happy ending!
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by drwarschauu View Comment
    Thwacky! It's a good word, and it should get picked up by getDare users everywhere!

451! That's a massive amount! I'm glad you survived the whole ordeal, and that you had a happy ending!
    Haha! I am going to start using it a lot more often and hopefully it catches on!

Thanks, actually the day after my butt is doing pretty good considering. It is a bit tender, but no more redness and there was no bruising. I guess i have a very resilient butt :P

And I quite literally had a happy ending
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by asslvr's.butterfly
    I have never squirmed so much in my life. I wanted to curse and swear at Sir, but knew it was actually all your fault rather than his (don't worry, I won't forget that anytime soon peoples!)
    Glad to have been able to be a part of the people
    And again a pleasure to read this blog!

I'll hear you swearing at me the next time I see you in chat
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Nilesmare View Comment
    Glad to have been able to be a part of the people
    And again a pleasure to read this blog!

I'll hear you swearing at me the next time I see you in chat
    You can say that again! But seriously thank you for participating
  5. Old Comment
    Oh this was fantastic to read! I love spankings too, and now I really want a flogger I'm so glad you enjoyed it (and I can totally understand that 'done' feeling after orgasm, like oh crap we're going to do more? why?) and thank you very, very much for sharing
    Posted 09-02-2015 at 06:16 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  6. Old Comment
    I'm still in shock over the number!
    But it sounds like it was tons of fun (That orgasm sounded wicked!) and that Asslvr took extra good care of you! I completely know that feeling of... "no! I'm not horny anymore! no more pain!" But... it usually makes me
    horny again....
    And I want a flogger now too.
  7. Old Comment
    Loved every minute of reading this blog. That is a huge number of spanks to get through, especially if you're still experimenting with what types of impact work for you. Well done, and it sounds like a wonderful time. I'm very happy and grateful to have contributed to your birthday spanking (even though missing a day is going to bug me for YEARS!).

Also, I'm very curious about your meal... *blush*