Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Day 10

Posted 04-28-2012 at 08:04 AM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)

On day 10 I wrote another essay. This particular task had been assigned to me a while before and I'd been thinking about how to approach it.

1. You will begin writing essays every three days in your detention time. You will post them in a blog you start on this site. The essay topics will be chosen by the first person to comment on the blog with a topic for you. Each essay must be 750 words minimum. Topic one: What is the best way to "reform" a slut?

2. You will
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Messy dare 2

Posted 12-16-2009 at 07:30 AM by pisspants
Updated 12-16-2009 at 09:42 AM by pisspants
Tags bladder, briefs, pee, wet

The first thing on the list that I had to do was to pee in my pants. That was not going to be a problem as I was already struggling to hold it in on the way to the park. I had been drinking coke all evening and I had another two bottles with me to make sure I didn't run dry.

I headed for a bench by the skatepark and sat down. Like I said there was no problem. All I had to do was relax a little and let go after holding it for so long. So I just sat there in the dark and the rain, drinking...
Posted in Uncategorized