Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Re: Thoughts As I Am Flying!

Posted 09-24-2021 at 10:42 PM by MasterDaddy02

Well, I am flying home after living out of a suitcase for a couple of weeks. I am flying all night from the east coast. I took the red-eye flight and look forward to getting back home at 8 am. I am tired of going from one hotel to another. I am sure other people would enjoy it, but it gets old. Especially when you have to haul so much stuff with you. I don't mind for a few days. Or if I am staying in one place.
The plane is quiet as people all around me are sleeping. Some are snoozing as others
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 15 votes, 3.93 average.

Re:Honesty within oneself!

Posted 09-01-2021 at 08:49 PM by MasterDaddy02

Such a very powerful word!
With that powerful truth behind it. Yet, it is so very hard when everyone around knows the difference. But living a fake life is just that. Smart people truly know the real facts as they can't be hidden like people think they can. Because fake plus fake comes up pure zero in so many ways. No matter how you add it up. No matter how it is looked at. No escaping that deep emotional picture. That is what people never get over. There is never enough covered up. That is the
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average.

Re: After Thoughts!

Posted 08-28-2021 at 11:12 PM by MasterDaddy02

A quick background some!
As I have shared on my blogs about my dedication to certain organizations close to my heart. I get calls at all hours of the day and night for special help. So, it is not common to get an emergency call or text from those needing last-minute quick help. I have put together a group of others like me, who believe it is important to be that support. It was like four in the morning and a nonprofit needed to get two kids up to the hospital out of state. The children have Cancer
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: The Homeless Here!

Posted 08-27-2021 at 10:54 PM by MasterDaddy02

The Homeless:

This crisis has affected so many people no matter what class you are! And it is not over with yet. That is what the sad thing is. I see that every day, while I am out and around. The hardest hit is homeless in so many ways. From what they must face on that daily basis and those challenges. To top it off the safety and protection that they don't get or have. They are people and their lives honestly matter and do count.
You can't help thinking about them while walking
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 13 votes, 5.00 average.

Re: A Powerful Week!

Posted 08-25-2021 at 10:16 AM by MasterDaddy02

What Is Next?

That is a question that a group of us were asking ourselves for the past couple of days! Not the one regarding needing help. We are not worried about help, as most places are, or dealing with that stressful concern. Our major thoughts are will we be facing another complete shutdown. Some members of the group are pissed off for a reason. Due in part to those that have not gotten the vaccines and the effects it has caused. It is costing so much in losing money. Then on the...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average.

Re: Lockdown Again!

Posted 08-21-2021 at 05:15 PM by MasterDaddy02

Well, it is coming once again with those lockdowns in parts of the world. As other parts are deciding about once again masks everywhere in public. The added crisis has so many health officials on edge. Here in my area, they have begun adding the booster vaccine. On the first day, it was offered. Those that are the greatest regarding their health lined up before the doors even opened.
Some feel that the picture is going to be repeated once again. Honestly, freedom is important. Choices are as
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 14 votes, 5.00 average.

Re: The Rule of Life!

Posted 08-20-2021 at 01:59 AM by MasterDaddy02

Life will let you get away with something
for a while, but sooner or later,
you will pay the price.
Everything you do in life causes the
effects that you experience.
When you get the bill, be prepared to pay.

By:
IYLANA VANZANT
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized