Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Jessica's Blog

Random Musings For blogs that just don't fit anywhere else
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Poo: Delightfully Degrading

Posted 06-07-2019 at 03:02 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

Poo: Delightfully Degrading

There’s something rather horrible about poo; it’s smelly, sticky (but occasionally runny) and just yucky. Yet somehow, I’m mildly curious about it, but only when I’m in the right mood (usually the hornier I am the darker my fetishes and wants tend to go). It’s an utterly disgusting and degrading thing to play with but that’s very much the appeal; to be forced to feel like a toilet and no longer deserving of the basic niceties that people deserve.
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Random Musings
Old

Gaming for a dare

Posted 04-17-2019 at 08:14 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 04-19-2019 at 06:53 AM by PrincessJessica
Tags dom

Gaming for a dare

Domming isn’t something that comes naturally to me, I find most of the time is filled with uncertainty (am I pushing too hard or worse just being boring?) particularly when giving dares to random people on GetDare. In some ways sticking to PM dares and adding threads rather negates any worries I have as there’s 100% certainty that the dares will be what the recipient is looking for (just occasionally rather more than they originally thought in the case of adding threads...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Random Musings