Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > hunter

Rate this Entry

I came out

Posted 03-08-2019 at 12:04 PM by hunter

So a little post to anyone that's interested, recently I decided to tell my girlfriend about my cross dressing/sissy fetish and well it went down really well with her. she loved it and I couldn't believe it, this all came about because she asked me what size boxers I wear and when i asked her why she told me, "I want to buy you cute panties" and for a moment I was like... WHAT!??
So I told her and she asked me to show her everything I had so I did the heels, the PVC clothes and bra's and panties, everything. My dildo and butt plug, even though she knew I was into being pegged and I knew she liked to peg so wasnt that much of a shock but she was in shock at the size of my dildo 8" and fairly girthy, she asked me "have you taken this all the way" to which I replied "Yes" she smiled, I know her and shes going to have me doing some crazy things!

Here we go! thanks for reading!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2659 Comments 13
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 13

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I'm so happy for you.
  2. Old Comment
    Hunter, good for you mush. All the best for an awesome future with your gf!
  3. Old Comment
    Haha Rock on! That sounds great!!
  4. Old Comment
    Wow! That's fantastic, congratulations and all the best for the future you seem to have ahead of you!
  5. Old Comment
    This is amazing! Good on your for being brave enough to show your true self, and I am so glad that things turned out well! Good luck exploring together.
  6. Old Comment
    Ahh that must feel so awesome and a huge weight lifted! Even better she's taking a very keen interest. Good on you man. Hope it leads to great things with your GF.
  7. Old Comment
    Glad that worked out so well for you, enjoy being yourself with her and hope you both have fun
    Posted 03-08-2019 at 05:04 PM by PrincessJessica PrincessJessica is offline
  8. Old Comment
    Thank you everyone & yes a massive weight off my shoulders been in the closet about it for over 10 years since my teens so it’s been nice to finally have someone to share it with.
    Bless her she even went out and bought me fishnets without me even saying anything about it
  9. Old Comment
    Congratulations on such a good outcome. Cudos for your bravery.

Have even more fun with your girl friend now.
  10. Old Comment
    That's fantastic! I hope you will let her read the replies-here because you BOTH deserve props. For you for your bravery and honesty... for her for her support and general awesomeness.
    Posted 03-08-2019 at 10:10 PM by Faithfullyyours Faithfullyyours is offline
  11. Old Comment
    Wow! Congratulations! I'm in awe of your bravery - but also of your luck in finding such a friend and partner!
  12. Old Comment
    Congrats! I think nowadays more and more people are open about sexuality and fetishes and kink. Hell, I recently learned my brother's girlfriend is in the scene and now loads of convos we had, is making sense. And now I've got someone more experienced in real life to share with regarding my sexuality and kinks.

I wish you many more crossdressing for and with her pleasure
  13. Old Comment
    Again thank you all for your kind words and I have told her about this phenomenal support, she also said she hopes all your fetish’s come true!