Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > filthypig

Rate this Entry

Swirlie

Posted 06-27-2021 at 11:39 AM by filthypig

I had my first swirlie yesterday, and my second swirlie.
I was worshipping my toilet like an obedient pig, naked on my knees in the bathroom humping the bowl. As I grinded my pussy against my toilet I felt a desire to put my head in the bowl, to feel the toilet water on my skin and my hair. I have put my head in the water and taken a toilet water bath once so I was nervous but ready. I dunked my head in and felt my hair come up dripping.
I have been close to a swirlie before but fear always stopped me. I was shaking, but with my head in the bowl, I reach up and flushed. The water swirled around me I felt some of my hair being sucked down the drain. I was shocked as the water filled back up and reached over my eyes. I really felt owned and used by the toilet.
As I was dripping into the bowl I was shaking with my humiliation and shock. But I wasn’t done yet. A real swirlie leaves someone gasping for air, head underwater as the toilet swirls around them. I pushed the seat and lid down, pushing against my head, and shoved my face deeper into my toilet and flushed again. As the water returned to normal I was there, naked, dripping in toilet water, panting with arousal and fear and all sorts of emotions.
I sat back on my knees and let the toilet water drip all over me. I stayed still as the water rolled down my face, into my mouth, down my body, between my legs and over my slit. I made a big puddle of toilet water underneath me.
I was so turned on that I wanted to hump the toilet again. I put my pussy agains the rim and kept bumping. This time I tried peeing with my pussy pressed into the rim, about half went into the water and half leaked onto the ground. I cleaned up my toilet before going in the shower and releasing the rest of my piss on my body.
I let the piss and toilet water on my body dry into a sticky and smelly coating on me before crawling back to my room to masturbate. Laying in bed smelling like filth and feeling worthless I had an intense orgasm before falling asleep covered in filth.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 189 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Hahahaha! You made love to a toilet and described it! Celebrated your total degradation! Hahaha! Actually let people know your naked glee in doing it! Hahaha! Is the toilet now your master?
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Comment
    Hahahaha! You made love to a toilet and described it! Celebrated your total degradation! Hahaha! Actually let people know your naked glee in doing it! Hahaha! Is the toilet now your master?
    Yes sir… Reading back this report today I can’t believe I really did such a disgusting thing to myself of my own will. I really feel like I lost my virginity to this toilet now sir, it is definitely my master.
    I’m glad my pathetic toilet worship made you laugh sir, thank you for degrading me with this comment. It’s a shameful reminder of how nasty I really am.