Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Maggy's most embarassing... Yet fun evening evah!

Posted 09-14-2011 at 03:54 AM by Maggy

This memory of mine always brings a smile to my face and, eventually, sends me into fits of giggles.

I was staying at a backpackers in Wellington known as the "Base Hostel." For anyone that's ever been to Wellington, the Base Hostel is located just across the road from the Pack 'n' Save at the water, just on the corner of Cambridge Tce. I'd been staying here a couple of days and because I'd been staying alone, I hadn't made any friends at the hostel yet. Of course, that usually...
Posted in Memories.
Old

The Sybian.

Posted 09-06-2011 at 01:03 PM by Maggy
Updated 09-06-2011 at 01:35 PM by Maggy (Few "syntax errors.")

Now, as anyone that knows Maggy or that has read my previous entries is probably aware, I'm pansexual. Anyone that doesn't understand this lesser known sexuality should definitely look into it. I'm not saying this just to keep bringing the subject up, but to explain the following entry... Considering the last entry was based on a heterosexual relationship, I feel it's only fair that the next post should be aimed at the homosexual (and experimental) community.This is also the perfect chance to describe...
Posted in Memories.