Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pluky

Rate this Entry

Ice dildos

Posted 06-30-2023 at 03:01 AM by pluky

Cool trick I recently learned : if you boil the water before freezing it, your ice dildo will turn out more transparent like glass.

No boiling

With boiling
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I also like that tube trick (I recognise the lid) - been struggling with trying to keep a comdom laying down evenly
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by tangula View Comment
    I also like that tube trick (I recognise the lid) - been struggling with trying to keep a comdom laying down evenly
    Yes it helps with maneuvering it as well so that your hand doesn't get too cold and you have more control.

I should add that when using that tube trick, make sure you get rid of the silica gel in it, they are tiny little balls meant to keep the medication dry inside. So yeah I don't trust that potentially getting your water exposed to some random chemicals and then shoving it in your sensitive parts is a good idea, so make sure you get rid of all that and clean it properly first before using it the way I did

+ additional cool trick, not kink related : if you do that, keep those tiny silica gel balls stored somewhere for the next time that you get water on your phone or such, you'll never think about using rice again.
    Updated 06-30-2023 at 08:56 AM by pluky
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by pluky View Comment
    I should add that when using that tube trick, make sure you get rid of the silica gel in it, they are tiny little balls meant to keep the medication dry inside. So yeah I don't trust that potentially getting your water exposed to some random chemicals and then shoving it in your sensitive parts is a good idea, so make sure you get rid of all that and clean it properly first before using it the way I did
    ah! Thanks for that useful addition (on the bright and safe side, I haven't gotten around to buying one yet).