Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Butterfly's Matchmaking Service

Posted 01-10-2017 at 01:50 PM by Butterfly
Updated 01-10-2017 at 01:53 PM by Butterfly

I have watched people struggle countless times to find a suitable partner to play with, whether it was for long term or for casual play. It is hard to watch good people being passed up, so I thought I would try my best to help the process along.

Even when I posted an ad and received 50+ responses, only a handfull were serious and quality responses. That is where I come in.

I have created a matchmaking service to help those that want some extra help. I will go through the responses and approve them based on quality (spelling, grammar etc.) as well as by going through their profile and noting any areas of concern.

Once you are approved, I will create a database and match you with anybody I think will be a good fit.

If anybody is interested, you can find the ad in the Master/Slave area, or the link is here:

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 620 Comments 7
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Highly recommend Butterfly's services her match making powers since they are how the kids say...Lit.
  2. Old Comment
    This is such a great idea, and also something really nice to do!
    I hope you won't get overrun with replies, because this sounds like something a lot of people might want to use. You're a great person!
  3. Old Comment
    This is a really nice idea, and it's super nice of you to do it! Anyone would be lucky to discuss and get advice from you, so I hope the people you accept end up being as awesome as you!
  4. Old Comment
    Thanks guys! Please remember to refer people to me that you come across who are looking for help. I suspect I am going to have more males than females, and more subs than doms.
  5. Old Comment
    Interesting stuff Butterfly!
    Lurking around I often come across good ads by people who I feel would completely mesh together but are still looking and feel that they may be less of a lurker than I am...lol
    The process you listed to do so seems sound and hope you make many matches!!
    Updated 01-11-2017 at 04:45 AM by nina@
  6. Old Comment
    What an excellent idea Miss! You will get a lot of responses to this, I'm sure.
  7. Old Comment
    I was thrilled when I read this yesterday, and still am. If I were looking for something lasting instead of occasional play, and/or being given a hard time, I would be all over this program. To have a guide, a third party view, would be fabulous. And that brings in a bit of different experience as well. Great ideas when a Butterfly flaps her wings!!