Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pixi

Rate this Entry

A Taste Of Actual Humiliation

Posted 04-06-2018 at 04:48 PM by pixi

The day before after I uploaded the blog Sir allowed me to remove the buttplug and I can't be thankful enough cause I was really very sore. After that in the afternoon after lunch Sir ordered me to tie up my tits and add three clothespin on each nipple and wait for him to come online. So after some time he came online and ordered me to video call him which I was very reluctant to do as I had never done it before and felt very awkward doing it, but after lots of insisting I finally accepted his call. He ordered me to slowly remove the clothespin and then to play with my nipples in front of him while he was watching me. Doing this task in a room alone on my Sir's order is arousing yeah, but doing it infront of him as he watched me doing it live, that's a whole other expirence in itself. It was a awkward but he said that slowly I will get over that self-consciousness and that all that happened that day basically.
Yesterday morning was fairly uneventful as Sir was busy with something's and hence we didn't get time to do anything much. In the morning I woke Sir up as he had ordered me to do, with a picture of me naked with 'Goodmorning from whore' written in my body, later in the day during the afternoon time, it had become like a daily task that Sir orders me to tie up my tits so even yesterday he ordered me to do that right after lunch and to write 'Fuck me' on my tits, he also ordered me to wear the choker which I had recently transformed and it now holds a locket with 'Jack's slut' written on it, and wear my dark pink lipstick (it's almost reddish in colour). He then video called me and as i wrote above I have just done that once before with Sir and hence I am not a whole lot comfertable with it, but as I can't refuse Sir's direct order hence with lots of reserved I finally picked up the call. He ordered me to play with my nipples again like last time, which as he promised was a little less awkward this time, he then ordered me to get three clothespin, one on each nipples and one on my tongue. Due to this my tongue was hanging out and my speech became almost giberrish and hard to understand adding to my humiliation. Sir made me beg him to use my holes and repeat it again as he couldn't understand what I was trying to say. To say the least I really enjoyed yesterday's session and I can proudly say that I expirenced a different type of humiliation than what I normally do, in normal days the humiliation I go through in the one in my own eyes, feeling humiliated on myself and what I am willing to do but at that moment the humiliation I faced was from someone else's eye and it was a whole lot more intense to be honest. Also I can say now that my reserve for video chat has decreased a little and I frankly quite enjoyed it including the humiliation part.
In the evening again we both were busy so we didn't really do anything but then I begged Sir to allow me to sleep in bondage that night and he asked me to suggest a few bondage that I had in mind, so I told him a few and he picked two among them and so that's how I ended up here writing the blog now as I am I not being able to sleep due to my thobing clit and me having no way or permissions to relieve it. My legs are split wide bound to two corners of the bed with no way for me to close them and relief the ache in between my legs, my hands tied with a rope around my neck such that my hands can't move below my tits. I felt so aroused and frustrated that I maybe slept for a few minutes at a time but was always woken up by some or the other erotic dream. So I just gave up my will to sleep and decided to write this blog here. Hopefully I will further upload it later today.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2824 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    that is a very hot report
    its not just you lying in your bed with your legs open with no way to open them, and your hands tied to your neck, I don't know but I imagine you're naked..
    but also every one now here know and probably is picturing you in his head in that position...how does that make you feel??
  2. Old Comment
    Very hot .....and yeah I was naked.....just forgot to mention that
  3. Old Comment
    Sounds like things are progressing well. Keep up the good work
  4. Old Comment
    Thank you @useme871....sure will keep you guys updated.....but I don't think I will be uploading for the next two days as Sir will be really busy with work so........