Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > subkyle8

Rate this Entry

My list of toys

Posted 08-31-2016 at 04:00 PM by subkyle8

I have 2 blindfolds, 1 ball gag 1 ring gag, 1 pair clover clamps 1 pair adjustable alligator clamps 1 pair 3 prong heavy adjustable clamps, 2 small weights with clips to attach to clamps or anything else you decide, 1 riding crop, 1 heart shape crop, 1 paddle with slut cut out on it so it leaves a nice imprint of slut on my ass, 1 small flogger, 1 asylum chasity cage with urethral plug, 3 urethral training sounds, lots of ropes and shackles and clips, lots of clothespins, 1 hitachi wand, 1 electro shock hitachi wand, 1 medium size vibrator, enema bag and nozzle, small medium large and x-large butt plugs only had x-large plug in 2 times. The medium and large plugs some are short and some are long. 2 long dildos, 2 pair handcuffs, 1 hogtie set, 1 under the bed restraint set, 1 spreader bar, 1 pussy masturbator, 1 cylinder cock vacumn/stimulator/vibrator, 1 medium sized vibrating plus thrusting butt plug, 1 medium vibrating wireless remote control plug lots of makeup, 4 pair high heels, lots of jewelry braclets earings necklaces wristbands anklets collars, lots of colors of nail polish and lots of womens clothes the only thing of women's clothes that i can think of is a corset but i have a couple different sized bras lots of panties tight dresses loose dresses skirts pantyhose/stockings leggings shorts lingerie gowns pajama sets nightie sets etc if i come across any more toys i will add them to this list
Posted in TOYS
Views 2000 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I also now have a fucking machine and stainless steel ball stretcher with 4 adjustable screws with a pinpoint tip 2 on each side that screw down into my sack. I would love some tasks including bondage and the fucking machine and the ball stretcher. I can provide picture proof of completion for any tasks i recieve