Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Chess Game - Reports 3

Posted 03-17-2021 at 09:09 AM by DaredPaola
Updated 03-20-2021 at 02:03 PM by DaredPaola

51. In the library: remove all of your top clothes and hide them inside a shelf. I'll give you (points remaining x2)(7) books to find in the library and you'll have to find half of them before you can go back and wear your top again. In any case, after you searched for (points remaining +5)(7) books, you can go back at your clothes and wear them back. If a queen(yes) is still on the board, you'll have to take an edge somewhere in the library before wearing them back. If a rook(no) is still on the board,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Chess Game - Reports 2

Posted 03-11-2021 at 08:49 AM by DaredPaola
Updated 03-17-2021 at 09:08 AM by DaredPaola

38. In the changing room of a clothes shop. Get only in undies and stick out head from the changing room. Look for a male and call him there do a spin around asking him if the undies look good on you. If a queen(yes) is still in play at the end, you'll also ask him if he wants to pull them down with his hands. If a bishop(yes) in still in play at the end of the game, you'll also ask him if he wants to touch your boobs. If a rook(yes) is still in play, you'll also ask him if he wants to touch your ass....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Chess Game - Forfeit Ideas

Posted 03-07-2021 at 01:44 AM by DaredPaola
Updated 04-20-2021 at 05:25 AM by DaredPaola

- [NOT YET SINCE NOBODY INVOLVED] Whenever i am at the beach, I have to go into the water until i am are fully covered by it with a friend or spouse. Then take off your bikini and give it to them and tell them to leave and come back in 5 minutes.
- Wear a sexy costume for halloween or other party. You choose which one!
- Put on a regular panty and bra (nothing sexy, make sure they LOOK like a panty and bra) get dressed and go to the beach. Find a spot with lots of people and strip to your...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Chess Game - Reports 1

Posted 03-07-2021 at 01:26 AM by DaredPaola
Updated 03-11-2021 at 08:50 AM by DaredPaola

28. Forfeit would be to go in a changing room at the mall, leave the curtain open for how many points(32) of difference in cm. Take there number of remaining pieces(6) of clothes and get naked. Then try every piece of clothes there, with your back to the curtain. Bending for points(32) of difference seconds every new one you try. Can't ever have more than one on you at anytime during the dare.

I really liked this dare. Already before I did it. So I went to the mall and got to a...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Chess Game - List of Forfeits

Posted 03-07-2021 at 01:24 AM by DaredPaola
Updated 04-24-2021 at 08:43 AM by DaredPaola

So i thought i post it here so i can put it in my bio.

So to the Game: I sent a link for lichess.org and then we make up a forfeit for me. Everytime I dont win i have to do the forfeit. I like public stuff just like the title says. Iam a little exhibitionism. Some spanking, pantsing, wedgies and masturbation is nice too of course! Also like accidental exposure and enf stuff.

My limits are: Blood, messy(not like really dirty stuff), permanent, social destruction, online exposure,...
Posted in Uncategorized