Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Laneece

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Bad sex slave returns

Posted 08-11-2020 at 03:07 PM by Laneece
Updated 08-11-2020 at 05:26 PM by Butterfly

It's all in the title, i'm a bad sex slave who's returning to a life of a sex slave. She (I) need retaining. She's looking for a Mistress. Her (My) 34 bday is Friday the 14th so please give her (Me) something to do.

I don't have any toys i do have a battery-operated toothbrush.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Question

Posted 11-22-2015 at 02:00 PM by Laneece

sorry i've been gone for so long, but i'm back for now. I'm thinking about getting a toy or two. My question is what kind of toy do y'all suggest? This will be my first ever toy or toys. Think you for your suggestons
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Slave girl seeking dares

Posted 08-28-2013 at 03:42 PM by Laneece

My Mistress is away until the 4th of next month so I'm looking for some dears just until she returns. I'm still looking for a temp Mistress though. I don't have any toys but I do have a knitting stick, 2 strings of beads, paperclips, really anything you find in a bedroom.

I'll do anything that I can stay in my room for.

My limits are; doing anything public taking pics down there or of my face, doing anything with pee or poop.

So please give me some dares until...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Slave looking for temp mistress

Posted 08-27-2013 at 08:42 PM by Laneece

I just found out that my mistress and leaving tomorrow, and she doesn't wants me to get bored. So she wants me to find a temp Mistress just until the 4th of next month. she did give me one rule though and that's; Even with other mistresses I remain loyal to her. She named me Mareeka so I don't mind if you use it until she returns and takes me back. so if you know anyone who's looking for a slave let them know that I'm looking for a temp mistress no masters

thanks
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Good evening

Posted 08-26-2013 at 06:08 PM by Laneece

I found a new Mistress, and I'm enjoying her. Let's see what all she has planned for me, but I think I'm going to stay with her. She does have a rule for me and that's I CAN NOT be owned by anyone else. So sorry guys I'm taken.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Question

Posted 08-25-2013 at 12:23 PM by Laneece

I was able to find a Master here so I'm no longer looking. I do hove a question though, my new master or Sir is what I HAVE to call him. Anyway sir what's me to wake him up every morning by getting him horny. I only one idea for the fantasy story to tell him. I already told him that one, so I'm out of idea for the fantasy story can anyone help by thinking of anymore ideas for I fantasy story I can tell him so he'll wake up horny? He likes slow teasing. If you have any ideas for my slow teasing fantasy...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

New and Looking for online Mistress or Master

Posted 08-21-2013 at 04:32 PM by Laneece
Updated 08-22-2013 at 10:42 PM by Laneece

I'm Laneece I'm 27 and new here. I'm looking for ether an Online Mistress or Master. I'm up to anything up but taking my cloths off to take pics sorry but no. I'll masturbate and do pretty much anything in the tub. or in the privacy of my own room. I don't have a web cam, or Skype. I do have a IM, text, and not to long ago I got Kik my kick name is Laneece100. If you don't mind training me, I'll do my very best to try to please you. Thanks hope to hear from anyone soon.

Laneece
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized