Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Story: Mating Part 2

Posted 01-02-2017 at 04:41 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 01-02-2017 at 04:43 AM by CSasha

Part 1

He doesn't have much to say, not even his name. "My name is Kris.", I try to start a conversation. It's not my official name, but I had to get a new one since γamma names have exactly one syllable. "Mikal.", He replies. βeta names have exactly two syllables, but so do many male names. I try several other approaches to start a conversation, but Mikal seems to be a one-liner until he suddenly puts his large hand on mine and asks: "I want to make...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: Mating Part 1

Posted 01-02-2017 at 04:40 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 06-17-2018 at 06:56 AM by CSasha

It's not the first time, but I still have my doubts. Standing in front of the tall mirror I judge the image. Do I look cute and tempting? I am in my late thirties and far away from being innocent anymore, but it's still an involved impression. Though I am a brat, I like to play with it. I wear a tight top on my flat chest and a simple white thong. The pink, belly-free top with its super-girl emblem on the front has been an old gift by close friends. I have tweezed all my hair except head and eyebrows....
Oracle
Posted in Stories