Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Story: Princess Snowflake Part 2

Posted 11-30-2016 at 07:21 PM by CSasha (I love words)

Part 1

Suddenly he pulled her up by her hair and slammed her up against the door. His other hand spread her buttocks, and he ramped his wet member right into her ass. She cried up in pain, but he didn't let her go. Instead, he fucked her ass and laughed loudly. "No.", she muttered against the door. That wasn't a safeword. Just to be sure, he leaned his head beside hers, and asked her: "How is the weather forecast?". He gave her some space to breath and speak clearly...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: Princess Snowflake Part 1

Posted 11-30-2016 at 07:21 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 06-03-2017 at 12:58 PM by CSasha

She tipped from one foot to the other, switching her weight to resist the cold. Single snowflakes floated down like feathers and dotted her black cloth, turning her into a reflection of the night sky. The street lights colored the scene silver. Covered deep into her hood, only her pale nose and full eyes peeked out to the air. While she wrapped herself in her coat, the short skirt with only a pantyhose beneath was a sacrifice to tease and look sexy for him at first sight. The boots protected her against...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: Property

Posted 11-25-2016 at 05:27 PM by CSasha (I love words)

The dim blue light of my phone blinked. Most likely kik. I reactivated the screen. Another "hi" from a new user. Fortunately, most probably it was the contact I had just made on getDare. We had agreed to chat just minutes ago.

"Is it you?", I asked. "Yes, thanks for your time.", he replied. We met because of his sub, who had bothered me.
"You are welcome. How are you?", I went on. It was always good to start small, exchange some basic information....
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: Parting token Part 2

Posted 11-24-2016 at 07:50 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Tags a2m, anal, bet, cuffs, story

Part 1

Respect to Kimberly, despite I heard her cry and whimper, she took it like a champ for a whole hour until she was ready for the next proposal. Brave little lady. Nevertheless, I made another suggestion: "Good god, Kimberly, this is great. I think I'll make it another hour. Would you enjoy that? Not? Well, I have brought some cuffs with me, and a gag. A better one than your T-shirt. Just nod if you agree." She immediately did. I gave her a break and put her wrists, ankles...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: Parting token Part 1

Posted 11-24-2016 at 07:50 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 11-25-2016 at 10:48 AM by CSasha
Tags a2m, anal, bet, cuffs, story

After a small ceremony on my last day in the company, I persuaded Kimberly to have a last drink at my favorite sports bar. Since I had already closed my next labor contract in another city, I knew this evening was the last opportunity. While Kimberly and I had had some joyful flirts at work, I would have never allowed myself to engage her. Never fuck the company. A one-night stand wouldn't have been any better. Though she could be my daughter, I wanted to try my luck at least, especially since the other...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: Breaker Part 2

Posted 11-20-2016 at 05:39 PM by CSasha (I love words)

Part 1

Wasn't that obvious enough already? "Yes!", I raged. But he kept calm: "How bad do you want it? Tell me.". I could barely hold back my anger and need. That jerk! But I was willing to compromise in my situation: "Very bad! Now come on, do me." I begged: "Please!" Yes, he started to rub me again and continue where his hand had left me. Still, he was pressing me for something in exchange: "Promise me not to pleasure yourself. Promise me...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: Breaker Part 1

Posted 11-20-2016 at 05:39 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 11-20-2016 at 05:42 PM by CSasha

Dedicated to IllPUTitIN

Naked. I stood in front of the mirror in my room and let my hands slide over the young body. My pubic hair had only started to grow, very slowly, while my breasts made all my peers drop their jaws every single day. They wouldn't believe my boobs could become even bigger. The girls were jealous, and the boys aroused like hell. I think I was the first one who gave them a boner, and I imagined many of them jerked off to my image. Ha, losers! Although I had watched lots...
Oracle
Posted in Stories