Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > CagedHiruzen

Rate this Entry

PM Dares Deepthroat

Posted 01-15-2019 at 11:17 AM by CagedHiruzen

PM me "TRAIN DEEPTHROAT X" with X up to 10 and I will perform X deepthroats. Reply TRAIN X to my report and you may X is up to 10 more than before.

PM me "TRAIN DEEPTHROAT TIME X in Y" with X up to 10 and Y between 1 and 10, and I will try to perform X deepthroats in Y minutes. If I succeed, you may reply to my report with X and Y up to 10 more than before.

PM me "DEEPTHROATS FAST X" with X up to 50 and I will perform X deepthroats while tracking the time, look at the time, perform 1 more deepthroat for every full minute while tracking the time again, and repeat until I didn't need a full minute for the most recent added deepthroats.

PM me "HOLD DEEPTHROATS X for Y" with X up to 10 and Y up to 5, and I will perform X deepthroats and hold each for Y seconds. If I succeed, you may reply to my report with X up to 10 more and Y up to 5 more than before.

PM me "DEEPTHROAT BUDDY X" with X up to 5 and edge up to X times, optional also cum, and I will deepthroat 10 times X and double that if you came. You may reply to my report with X up to 5 more than before.

PM me "DEEPTHROAT CONTEST" and I will perform any number of deepthroats and send you the number and the stats or shop of the dildo I used. You then have to do at least one more deepthroat and reply the result to me within 96 hours of my message, first time including the stats or shop of the dildo you used. I then have to do the same, then you again, and so back and forth. The one of us who fails or concedes has to complete the total sum of all our deepthroats by this PM dare until working on other tasks, dares or PM dares. Add "PUBLIC" if you want us to track our progress and publish it in a public blog entry by each of us, linking to each other.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1305 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments