Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

My fun KIK game

Posted 11-21-2018 at 09:51 AM by DareFiend
Updated 03-29-2019 at 08:12 AM by DareFiend

Keep me alert and on my toes!

Just KIK me the number "10" whenever you feel like it.

Repeats allowed every 10 minutes.

As soon as I receive this message, I have to pull out my balls and beat them 10 times.

You may request video proof.

The rule is that I must respond, having completed the "10," within ten minutes. If I fail to do that, the task triples ("10" becomes "30"). There are reasons...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

At-home slave/slut "uniform"

Posted 04-25-2018 at 07:34 AM by DareFiend
Updated 04-25-2018 at 07:55 AM by DareFiend

I thought I should start dressing appropriately to my status while I am home and around the house.

In particular I thought I'd bring back a "uniform" that a former Master made me wear continuously.

It consists of a pair of skimpy bikini briefs, and nothing else except sandals for foot protection. The bikini briefs color is off-white.

The trick is that I cannot take these off to pee. I must pee in/through them whenever I have to go, and just let the...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dares

Posted 05-26-2017 at 11:18 AM by DareFiend
Updated 10-15-2020 at 11:34 AM by DareFiend

Dares in GRAY are unavailable for the time being.

General info: I am generally denied orgasms. I'm horny and frustrated all the time.

10: As soon as possible after getting the PM or KIK, take my balls out and punch them 10 times.

HA, HA, BITCH: Take out my dick asap and stroke till hard/edge. Then put it back all horny and frustrated.

EDGE: Edge, or do an online edging game, for 15 minutes continuously. Make it as agonizingly frustrating as...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized