Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

My first public nudity dare. Ever!

Posted 05-15-2020 at 12:39 AM by ClaireScott

The dare from @Mikester98 was to go into my apartment hallway fully dressed and walk to the end while discarding clothing to get naked by the end of the hall. Then retrieve them all before going back in. Here’s my report:

I loved it! I was so nervous but really turned on too. So at 11.30pm, I decided it was quiet enough to do it with low risk of being caught. I debated wearing just a dress, something easy and quick to pull off, but decided I would have bra and panties to make it last a...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Tunnel plug

Posted 09-11-2016 at 10:09 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-11-2016 at 10:15 AM by CSasha

Hi fellow darers and readers,

looking up some kinky blog and forum entries, and sites, I discovered there are tunnel plugs, which are anal plugs with a hole within so that the wearer has no control over holding back her or his extcrements. Out of curiousity I ordered one of it. Out of inexperience I would have gone for the average size, but large was the smallest available and I didn't want to wait. So I took it: inner circumference 3.9 in (100mm), outer circumference 7.9 in (200mm) Thanks...
Oracle
Old

Throat Fucking Dice Dare

Posted 01-21-2016 at 07:32 AM by SoloPlayMate44

I did this dude dare because I was really horny and wanted to see if I liked throating things.
Throat Heaven 2
Turns out I fucken love it. I was so into it I have to consciously stop masterbating so I wouldn't finish after the first 3 sections! At first I was nervous because I hadn't throated anything that big before. I used my 7.5x1.5 strapon dildo. I got it all the way down first try, only gagged alittle. Once I realized I didn't have anything to be worried about I went right on and ended...
Posted in Completed Dares
Old

A Dom's first Sub - Part III

Posted 06-25-2014 at 03:44 AM by BrownDude25

The next morning I awoke to a wonderful sensation. My slave had slept besides me at night, wearing only her panties as instructed and had indeed woken up before me and was now sucking on my cock. It was a nice feeling to be woken up with someone sucking on your cock. I awoke to see her hungrily slurping on my dick. When she saw me looking at her she removed my cock from her mouth and asked “Goodmorning master, would you like to cum in my mouth or my pussy?” Now that’s what I’m talking about, good sub....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A Dom's first sub - I

Posted 06-20-2014 at 03:00 AM by BrownDude25

Hey, this is my first blog entry, and rightly enough, to commemorate my first d/s experience. I've been introduced to the bdsm lifestyle very recently (past 3-4 months) and am very intrigued by it. I was always confused as to whether I am a dom or a sub and hence often concluded I was a switch. But recently after my experience I've realised I'm more of a dom than a sub, however I do enjoy the occasional role reversal. Well enough of my banter, lets get down to the actual topic - My first experience with...
Posted in Uncategorized