Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > vampire_girl

Rate this Entry

Just one of my thoughts.

Posted 05-06-2008 at 03:35 AM by vampire_girl

I talked to a few other girls on this site, and we were wondering the same thing. Are there any rules made by the boys and men on this site (or internet in general)?
The reason I ask is because it looks like there is something called "the rule of 3" or something like that. ALMOST every guy who sent me PM's or talked to me in the chatroom to get my msn or yahoo, I had to disappoint 3 times . I actually do think it's kind of funny some people don't understand the meaning of the word no. But come on, it's just 2 letters. And if you really don't know the word, there is something called "google"
Please don't get me wrong, I don't mind getting PM's at all, and some people here have been "lucky" (it's up to them to decide that) enough to get my msn. But those were the ones who were intelligent enough to PM me more then a few words and show some respect. Actually, I don't get why someone would expect me to give my msn, without first talking on this site. It would save both of us a lot of time blocking and deleting annoying contacts.
I love to meet new people, so if you want to know me, show some respect and please PM me , post something on m threads (there will be more soon) or talk to me in the chatroom.

Oh yes, one more thing. I know I don't sound like I'm 13, so there is no need in asking me if I'm actually older. I think it would be pretty stupid to say you're younger on this site because you can only post in the s/m section if you're 16. So I'm sorry I like to leave an intelligent impression. One of the reasons I really like this site is because it has some "rules" about spelling and grammar. It makes me improve my English and it proofs not everyone who is 13 writes like a retarded...

Love,
Laetitia
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 6100 Comments 7
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I know the feeling about freakin' IMs! Drives me mental! Bugger saying no to'em, got to full on Bitch at'em at least twice before it sinks in to their thick skulls! I was going to post about moderating the chatroom. I know a mod or two goes in there, but it's not often enough! I really get pissed, I think you should have an option to switch your IMs off and on. Obviously On when you want to talk to a friend and what not, and off when you want to rid the NEDs of your IMs. Hm.
  2. Old Comment
    Even though I am not a girl, I do know where you're coming from. I try my damnedest NOT to do that kind of thing, and try to help others not do it as well. People like that make it hard to find good female slaves on here, and you've seen why.

And there's nothing wrong with posting intelligently, it adds to the board. When I was 13 and on the internet, I tried to post intelligently, although my spelling sucked(and it still does for that matter)

Anyway, I hope the number of tards contacting you decreases.
  3. Old Comment
    Thanks for your replies

I forgot to mention that, if your spelling sucks and you are using firefox, there is a great thing called add-ons link Although i doubt many of you will need it or don't know about it yet...
  4. Old Comment
    wow i finkz i wil pmd u nw!11!!1

Jokes.

You'll find a lot of lads are blagging - they can be any age. As for the random PMs, they're annoying. Just use the ignore option if you need
  5. Old Comment
    I use firefox, and I have spellcheck, but I still can't spell very well
  6. Old Comment
    There are spelling plug ins for IE too, worth getting. I think the rule of three is about right, and I think it probably takes about 3 decent refusals before I will give up. I think part of the reason is that I have some people that don't make the no clear enough, using phrases like: "I'm not in the mood", or they will simply ignore you without saying why. I think it all just stems from a lack of communication, people need to make sure that they are 100% clear about things. I never hide my intention and when someone says they aren't interested I will leave it at that ...(at least until forget who they are). Which brings me to my next point, I've got several hundred people on my MSN list (from this site and various others, along with random chat sites). I try to group them as best as possible, and delete/block people when needed, but it's impossible to remember who everyone is, so if I haven't had a chance to sort them into the correct category I may continue to pursue the person. My final point though, is that most people come to this site (and the others like it) for a reason, usually to fulfill some sort of desire or to find some fun, and expect that all the other members of the site are there for the same reason. A large portion of this site (and the others like it) are not into any actual dare/sexual related activities, I think they just come here either for the social aspect or because they like the "idea" of the dare/sexual related activities. People like me (who only come here for those things) can't quite grasp why those people don't want to "get down and dirty" (ever) if they are members of a site like this.

Just some thoughts.
    Posted 06-24-2008 at 02:29 AM by evilassassin00 evilassassin00 is offline
  7. Old Comment
    Just like some guys don't know how to talk to girls in real life, some don't know how to talk to them online. You admitted in your post that they weren't intelligent enough to type more than a few words to you, so it shouldn't be that surprising that they aren't intelligent enough to figure out much of anything else.

The sad part is that they really don't want to be annoying. They want to be that guy who you did give your MSN to, but for one reason or another, they haven't a clue how its done. That's why books on how to talk to girls is one of the biggest businesses on the net.

I didn't know I was supposed to wait 3 days after I got a girls number before I called her until I saw the movie Swingers =P