Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission

Jane@ back in control no more pre-approval -I just decided 13 11 19
I may update but recently being in my cell not much happened - now i am free who knows ?

I hope you enjoy what I posted back in the day - a little feedback is always appreciated - it can be horrid and cruel - or even nice!

Some entries have pictures the first 10 entries pictures are in albums the rest have attached.
Some pictures are not allowed on GD I may send them if you contact me may not -

PS if you want to rate please feel free - before you hit terrible think on, why not just comment instead then I will know what you think. mmm thats a fun thought!!
Rating: 31 votes, 4.87 average.

The Contract week 3

Posted 10-22-2018 at 11:50 AM by jane@
Updated 10-22-2018 at 03:30 PM by jane@

Week 3
Tasks left by D for week as she was on holiday in the sun!
• refraining from touching myself inappropriately 15 days (8/10-23/10)
• – no knickers or bra allowed 15 days 8/10-23/10
• Catch up with Blog
• Do 2 hours of corner time (standing nude hands behind back nose to wall) every evening to keep out of trouble?
• Do Dare /Task below.

Sunday did task for Master MH ‘Sluts pussy with rice;see blog
Monday-Tuesday nil.
Wednesday/Thursday new friends on GD C E
Friday toilet dare for Master YD sitting astride naked to pee felt weird like ‘mounting toilet’
Saturday - Sunday
Dare/task for failing a completion dare/task set up between D and Master MH aim control and prevent me trying to top my Mistress and keep me busy while she was away
I only knew part 1 at the start
was -not my business to know the other details until I found out doing the dare.
[There were some teasing emails between me and MH in the week D was away overall the effect was to enhance my frustration and stress –as it was designed to do- at not knowing was what was to happen ]

Part 1 Instructions given To do before dare
• Make ice cubes as my recipe in Blog for toxic cum https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88095
• Write on Monday evening in permanent marker ‘I am a useless cunt’ on body between breasts and pussy - keep this writing on all week look at it every day repeating it out loud 100 times when get up, piss and go to bed every 10 times say it give slap to pussy.
The words were chosen specifically as D is aware I use this phrase about people we interface with who are –basically crap- so to write it and say it was very salutatory and humiliating for me. As the week went I these words really hurt and upset me – they perhaps shouldn’t have done but they did.
I cried when saying them outloud and reapplying the permanent ink as it wore off. I can’t accept the truth of these words except in me being stupid to write them on myself. Accept I am a slut and bad and often times stupid. I realise the reason I was given the specific words was to make me think of what I say about people and curb my ego it has done that. I won’t say bad things about people in future without more thought and care.

• Put new battery –long lasting type in small vibrator.

Day of dare
Watch a movie first viewing edge with fingers once. When finished put pegs on nipples watch again and edge. Then before removing pegs from nipples write down what you liked and what you didn’t like in the film (this information to be used in future against me).
Then remove pegs and dress in short skirt and put on white top that zips up front.
Place ‘two toxic ice cubes’ in bum hole –small vibe on medium right inside pussy – put on tight thong to hold vibe in place.
Then text ‘ready’ to Mistress D– take up position on chair and apply handcuffs (see picture in album blog -taken in practice by Mistress who removed key at that time so once locked could not remove them).
Wait in position cuffed for however long it takes for Mistress to reply- think about what we discussed in our last session while wait and consider what a bad slut you are.
That’s all I knew at that time.
What happened in this part?
Woke up early Saturday 0700 checked task breakfast nude and stayed so while I watched movie, did etc film 20 mins so removed pegs half way and stopped film left nipples to recover – hurt as blood came back.
Film was
http://www.eroprofile.com/m/videos/v...ng-Humiliation
My response to film
This film was fascinating ‘greyhound’ seems to live as a pet sub it did not seem staged
While I was horrified at her objectification and total loss of rights, dignity and human values I was drawn to her situation and as I edged I did become aroused as I put myself in her position. I could not really imagine how life (if real not staged) must be for her or if I wanted or could be like her even in a staged situation – for real very frightening but deeply curious.
I am really liked her, was jealous of her tits. She appears to live the life of a pet dog girl. I admit truthfully (but please note its degrading and shameful for me to say this) that I was turned on by her ‘pet dog’ status even her toilet arrangements this is a fantasy for me – but to be watched and filmed so degrading. I defiantly would be so ashamed to do this for real or it would be so degrading I just couldn’t would hate it.
During the second viewing I noticed little things and her attitude which was compliant but not that she really enjoyed it except when she was being teased and made to use her own holes which seem to be what she craved – I think it is the attention she and I seek and a need to please and be punished.
The fascination for me was the thought of being reduced to a pet or as he was an object to serve and have no rights or say in what happens to me and to exist in that space solely for the use and pleasure of others. I really empathized with her referring to herself as an object but am at the same time deeply afraid of the consequences for her other life if she has one.
Some things I thought were hot especially the bondage and eating out side. Others were disgusting the wearing of a but plug and having to clean it with her mouth.
8.30am 2 toxic cum ice cubes into bum hole – just oooh so cold – was in then anticipating the next ‘opposite sensation’ I knew was coming.
Dressed as told – vibe right inside pussy directing angle away from clit as worried about ‘no orgasm rule’ sent text to D ‘ready’ applied cuffs carefully
so not tight as knew may be on for some time(little did I know?)
Picture of me in position Taken by D when we practiced position previous week to set up dare
and ensure I could escape and end up with hands cuffed in front of me. I dressed and positioned myself and then waited and waited.
I felt as though positioned as if I was waiting for and anticipating punishment – no real need to lift skirt bum stretched tight skin tingling waiting for the first cut of the cane that D loves to use and apply to my sore and quivering bottom. I was fully exposed thank fully just in my front room all alone. Felt cold breeze on bottom but then as the ice cube melted in my rear slut hole I felt the thong become wet and then as the chilli was exposed a deep burning sensation started. Soon my bum was on fire and my pussy, was despite the care I had taken when placing the vibe, tingling from the vibrations and my enhanced state of arousal. .
After an hour I was starting to cramp up and the burning had become a constant background ache – I some pussy fluid was now soaking the thong which had ridden up between my lips and was transferring some of the chilli leaking from my bum to my pussy lips which were also burning.
The vibrations in my pussy and the heat from the chilli powder inside me were driving me to distraction.
I wriggled and squirmed but while helping with cramp in my legs and arms it only increased the sensation in my pussy. How long the new battery would last – I thought of the ‘bunny’ advert and how I was trussed as a rabbit caught in headlights ready to be run over nowhere to turn; my will power and sense of self squashed.
I was however really turned on by the experience I was being forced to endure. I was totally reliant on D to ring with information about where the key was to remove the handcuffs.
– Had I started too early was there a time difference UK and where D was on holiday was she awake or alternatively relaxing by the pool indifferent to my plight or had my message not been received?
Or was she making me suffer. These and other thoughts went through my mind – as I tried to stay calm and ignore the stimulation in my slut holes knowing I must not orgasm.
10am as I was giving up hope ping I had a text (I had been just over an hour in bondage).
__________________________________________________ ____
I received the text
Jane - Key and note are in the envelope I left you to look after have a great time!’
D had left me two envelopes (one marked RED for safety) and the other felt like a key! – Yes I had in the week felt it. I admit I thought the key was in it and that the dare was, as I opened it now complete, how wrong I was.
I was able to (as we had practiced) free myself from chair bondage position by twisting and lifting my legs up through my cuffed hands.
Unlike in practice being in position for over an hour made it more difficult and my ‘gymnastics’ caused the vibe to move and increase the stimulation to my pussy which with the edges and the whole situation nearly brought me over the edge – so I had to pause and let the sensations and feelings pass – unlike the burning sensation which just intensified.
I retrieved the envelope
The note with the key in the envelope was
Ha this key is not for cuffs you slut it’s for my house.
go there cuffed with vibe in as now and melted ice cubes with chili powder in your bum.
When you get to my house do not touch bum or cuffs but clean the house top to bottom. Keep on your top (cuffs will prevent its removal) but unzip it, remove skirt do not remove thong or take out vibrator.
Do all the washing in the wash bin and peg it outside to dry. Keep vibe in until you have finished chores you must not have an orgasm.
If you do climax you must just carry on but tell me in the report, there will be consequences so don’t.
If you remove vibe before chores are done you will be punished. If stops due to battery running out that’s ok.
I will send a text where key to cuffs is hidden when you text ‘done’ enjoy I expect it will take some time’.
I read the note with horror I knew I would have to go to D’s house walking about two miles through city streets my hands cuffed it would be obvious to anyone I passed.
My slutty attire ‘short skirt, boots and thin tight zip top’ would I knew attract looks from any men who saw me and the cuffs could provoke conversation or comment. I would die of shame especially if I encountered anyone I knew – no way could I explain the cuffs without my secrets coming out and exposing myself.
I thought about not complying.
I was also aware that despite the risks -I was as D knew - competitive and want to prove I could do it, the risks also turned me on
I looked at my cuffed hands – they key must be a D’s house no way would I give D or the Master who helped set the dare the satisfaction of texting my safe word to D or opening the other envelope that would be the greater shame.
1020 I thus set off to D house I took a hessian bag which I sort of wrapped around my cuffed hands it partly hid the cuffs but I looked stupid both hands together and was sure people would know.
I managed to slip out of my apartment without seeing anyone and held my hands towards the near side of the pavement to try to hide them I was careful to look ahead for people really scared I would meet someone who knew me. Several times I crossed the road to avoid other people. It was a nightmare. I am sure I was spotted by managed to avert my gaze and hurry on when people passed close. Each step with the vibe in my pussy and the burning in my bum the morning edges and weeks denial and the whole situation taking took me closer to orgasm which as was inevitable and did happened about half way there as walking up hill (some 2 hours+ since the vibe went in). I was aware of my climax building and that in part was related to my mental state of high arousal (my situation the girl in the film being cuffed outside) as well as the bastard vibe buzzing away.
I stopped against the wall - transfixed as it hit me. I leant against the wall (sort of slumped and collapsed against it) it supporting myself by my cuffed arms pressed between it and my body. Wanting as it passed to pull out the vibe out but knowing I must leave it in place and reluctant to do that out on the street in the middle of the morning with cuffed hands.
A couple of people walked close by they looked at me in my quivering state the bag had fallen on the floor but my hands were hidden by the wall and my body - I pretended I was looking at something arms and hands hidden but my pussy sending pluses of energy through me – god knows what they thought.
After what seemed ages but was only at most several mins before I was able to continue.
I was aware I had failed to comply with part of my instructions but knew I had been set up to fail- no real excuse though and while I admit it was memorable I am and was annoyed with myself and my lack of control.
1100 was so pleased to arrive at Ds house and let myself in –away from further public scrutiny.
The vibe was still going but I could hardly feel it – battery running down or pussy just fully vibrated till numb!
I removed by skirt and unzipped my top. I checked out the wash bin and sorted out the washing then commenced my chores (see week 1 report).
The weather was fine ok so did peg some stuff out but some went in the drier. My cuffed hand made everything slower and more difficult and I felt like D’s servant as I completed my tasks. It was difficult but not impossible the major problem being the metal rubbing on my wrists which became sore.
By about 4=30 pm I was finishing up and I texted ‘done’ at about 5pm hoping desperately to get released from the cuffs - the vibe had long since stopped and my bum no burning as much just a bit itchy.
While waiting for a reply I looked around for the key and tried to guess where it might after half an hour I received a text and again was shocked to read
‘The key is taped to the back of the toilet cistern in the male toilets in B--- Park’.
It is three miles from D’s house to the part and toilets and I knew they closed at night it was starting to get dark already.
I quickly put on skirt and zipped up top not so easy when still cuffed and few down to the park running the three miles not caring about being seen just a slut running through the streets desperate to get the cuffs off. I was stressed at the idea of going into the male toilets cuffed and smutty dressed but felt confident it would be quiet or anyone there would be gay and not interested in me – I was also quite ready to defend myself cuffed or not. Half way there I realised the dead vibe was still in me but just ignored it...
It was all for nothing - when I got there the park was quiet and toilets firmly shut if I had left at 5pm would have made it but half an hour no chance (I sat on a bench cuffed exhausted and beaten – had they known I would get here too late – were they just playing with my mind – probably – did I deserve this – yes defiantly) these thoughts went through my mind as I sat there. I slowly waked the half mile home to spend a night cuffed and chaste waiting to humiliate myself in the morning when for sure the part would be busy – maybe it would rain – some hope.
Next morning after a difficult night – cuffs had rubbed wrists sore and they were painful (see pictures after removal) -little sleep due to hand cuffs. White top still in place unable to shower only wash I was up and ready to go out – while top not so white after chores and running about. I went down to park taking my vicious dog (not really but - well can like me act the part) hiding hands as best I could while holding his lead not bothering to hide the cuffs – resigned to being seen.
Got there at 9am decided I didn’t give a toss so just walked into male toilet –there was a man having a piss, I said ‘sorry ladies closed’ pulled on dogs lead he growled- man ran out –result- went into first cubical , there in pen on the toilet cistern was- fuck – fuck --.
J key your flat in T cistern D
I was furious and felt such a stupid slut it was in my flat all the time – my wrists were really hurting and now I had to walk back with lots of people about to see me.
Holding back my tears of frustration, ran out of the toilet and out of the park at the entrance I literally bumped a woman who was entering the park. I knew her ‘hi Jane where are you off in such a hurry’ xx said as she bent to stroke ‘dog’ – she obviously saw the cuffs and stood up but her body (?deliberately) shielded me from others. She learned towards me and whispered ‘why are you handcuffed’ I went red and said ‘it’s a dare’ she said ‘I thought your (Him) was away?’ I said well yes – she smiled and whispered ‘I must pop in and see you sometime we must have a lot of catching up to do since we last hooked up – at least I know what to bring when I come round. She gave ‘dog’ a pat and also me on the chest over my breasts. We both smiled ‘I said sure, look forward to it, will contact you soon maybe see you about on the job’ and disappeared as fast as I could up the road. I don’t think she will say anything but I expect a call sometime soon from the girl in blue who was quiet fetching in her uniform.
Got home found the key and removed the cuffs – applied cream to my wrists and started to write up my ordeal.
Very sore and bruised wrists –? Look worse than were.
Had to smile when text from D later in the day –as doing my house work ‘on my way home hope you didn’t miss me to much – dares together better than those done apart’?.
I thank D and MH for a dare I was unable to top from the bottom and it was an experience where I was defiantly not in control.
My exploration of submission and the feelings of being just a puppet to amuse others was a salutatory lesson and one that probably needs repeating (but not just yet)

Monday
Got up early wrists still sore and a right mess – could not leave them uncovered everyone will think I have been tied up all weekend. Put on long sleeved top but not much good hope coat and gloves will cover at work.
Thought about putting boxing on wrist protectors but too bulky and would rub. Need to practice that however to beat Him up next time I see Him –will cuff his hand behind Him and hit everywhere including below belt!!!! (now that’s made me feel better – enjoy thinking about it Him!)
Got to work D there early as well, we had a long chat. D gave me extreme grief about wrists – said I should have opened red envelope and not hurt myself.
D sent me to changing room to strip so she could inspect body writing but then she came in she had h swabs and solvent and carefully wiped me down removing writing, applied hand cream to chest and wrists and whispered into my ear ‘you’re not a useless cunt- just a stubborn slut’ she kissed me gently on the lips before leaving me to get dressed. I was touched.
When I got to my office D was there she had brought me a coffee to save me going to the staff room and had a present for me a necklace, from her holiday.
Before going back to work she smiled and said ‘don’t worry Jane I will punish you for the orgasm you had without permission. I know you would be sad it I didn’t but I need to talk to MH about that. We arranged to catch up out of work later in the week and that I would finish this and post on GD and send to her and a few others.

I await my fate re an unauthorized orgasm and am glad my D is back.

If you do use handcuffs in your play do be careful if on tight they can cause serious injury.

Posted in The Contract
Views 1730 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
  2. Old Comment
    I rather enjoyed reading that.

Well done.
    Posted 10-23-2018 at 01:56 AM by silverdarknight silverdarknight is offline
  3. Old Comment
    A great task by MH and Miss D and a fantastic report by Jane such stoic behaviour a very worthy sub maybe Miss D will allow you some "pleasure" but then again maybe not..
  4. Old Comment
    I have just read your report... Oh my....