Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission

Jane@ back in control no more pre-approval -I just decided 13 11 19
I may update but recently being in my cell not much happened - now i am free who knows ?

I hope you enjoy what I posted back in the day - a little feedback is always appreciated - it can be horrid and cruel - or even nice!

Some entries have pictures the first 10 entries pictures are in albums the rest have attached.
Some pictures are not allowed on GD I may send them if you contact me may not -

PS if you want to rate please feel free - before you hit terrible think on, why not just comment instead then I will know what you think. mmm thats a fun thought!!
Rating: 31 votes, 4.58 average.

Whole Slut having her several ways

Posted 10-21-2018 at 01:02 PM by jane@

BBQ
Lobster Style
Oven Roast
Spit roast

This recipe uses up your slut and is best done when you have used up other parts of the slut in recipes (sluts pussy, nipple kebabs or waxed breasts) then you get the most from your slut.

Ingredients
• Slut you are no longer fond of anymore or generally grown tired of.
• Stuffing for slut (cum, chilli peppers, ginger, sage and onion all depends on taste and method of cooking.
• Seasoning to taste.

Preparation of the slut

Lobster style no specific preparation but you will need a large tank of some sort and a big pot. Ideally you should have several sluts tied hand to feet in floating in transparent tank of salt water. Sluts will be moving around to keep mouths above water – difficult when tied. The chosen slut is fished out and simply dropped into the pot of boiling water – ensure you don’t gag the slut as the sequels and screams enhance the dining experience.

BBQ
Here preparation is everything.
If you can ensure the slut is whipped or canned all over every day for a week applying salt and pepper rubs after each tenderisation. Wrapping in cling film between applications of the whip or cane will ensure an even red colour is achieved.
The slut(s) should be marinated overnight –see pictures in blog album.

The slut is tied hand and foot and placed on the BBQ one with a lid for smoking the slut is ideal – cook very slowly you can check on cooking and ask the slut how it’s going should stay alive for a few hours into cooking (see picture of slut Jane @ about to go on BBQ and one of a slut on grill)

Roasting
This requires a large oven (see picture)
The slut can be prepared by removing innards but leave heart as this allows the slut to live during the first part of cooking.
After removal of innards sew up the anal hole but stuff the slut mouth and cunt with stuffing of your choice – pumping cum into the slut seasons her nicely.
The slut fits better in most ovens if tied up, wrists to armpits and legs bent back, tied ankle to thigh and knees to waist, in a classic roasting position.

Spit Roast
The Ideal way to cook and serve a slut
The following is I admit modified form a recipe I found on the net
Place the slut in restraint so her feet held apart and fixed to the floor of a tank the sluts legs should be spread about three feet apart.
If possible the slut’s waist should be fastened in place so the slut can’t swivel her hips an inch.
Ideally the slut should be able to see (a mirror may help) that a 5cm diameter solid metal pole narrowing to a blunt 1cm smooth tip extends from the floor between her feet to a point about an inch below her pussy.
The slut’s mouth should be wedged open with a ring gag and a stand positioned so that men can stand easily and comfortably to insert there cocks into the slut’s mouth.
Once the first cock is inserted and the slut starts to suck three mins will elapse before a mechanism very slowly starts up and raises the metal pole. The slut is told that if she makes the cock cum before three mins the mechanism won’t start but then a new cock will be inserted. While sucking the pole stays still as long as she makes the cock cum within three minutes. All should be well unless she performs poorly until she gets tied at which point the pole will start to rise up.
Soon the pole will press into the sluts exposed pussy, this should make her sucking efforts stronger but Jane will get tired slowly, bringing the pole into contact with her pussy. The dull point pressed painfully into her crotch as Jane in vain sucked the never ending line of cocks harder.
Shifting her hips through the tiny bit allowed by her bonds, Jane managed to line herself up properly with the shaft. Pressure eased as the pole began slipping smoothly into her pussy.

The shaft had penetrated over two inches when a large cock pushed into her mouth frantically Jane sucked desperately trying to make it come all thoughts of breathing gone.
The cock pulsed and spurted a massive dose of cum down Jane’s throat choking her. Although it was quickly replaced Jane stopped sucking.
The pole however continued to penetrate Jane’s cunt soon five, six, seven inches.
Jane tried to suck but the man with the cock in her mouth cruelly pitched her nose with no air Jane passed out. On waking she felt the pole now over 10 inches inside her pressing against her cervix.
No cock was put in her mouth and the rod began pressing firmly against her insides, Jane looked around pleading with her eyes but the diners just looked back as the tip of the pole began forcing its way through her cunt. Jane screamed as suddenly the pole finished piercing her hard cervix and her body plunged three inches downwards on to it
Screaming so hard now Jane nearly passed out from lack of breath, blood began oozing thickly down the pole, flowing out of her pussy. The diameter of the rod kept up enough pressure to slow the flow.
Jane’s inevitable impalement continued, the rod easily pushed aside her slippery intestines. It did not bind again until it hit her stomach. Where the dull point to pierced the bottom stomach wall.

Once inside the stomach, the smooth walls of Jane’s digestive track began guiding the pole. Feeling pain inside her throat, Jane surrendered at last, when the tip of the rod reached the back of her throat, Jane tilted her head back firmly, and let the tip emerge slowly from her mouth.
When about a foot of pole extended from her mouth. Jane’s feet were freed and she was on the pole hung over the fire pit.
The End
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments