Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > apr_ska

Rate this Entry

Punishment Report: Do a GD Dare Thread (2/2)

Posted 04-14-2018 at 01:58 PM by apr_ska
Updated 04-15-2018 at 08:29 PM by apr_ska

Had to post in parts because my Mistress wanted min 2000 words in my report, but blog character limit is 10000

Pt 2: Actual rolls/responses

1st roll- 186. Reroll thrice, go commando for a week, OR anally masturbate (ONLY anal stimulation).
I (stupidly) picked the first since I'm not big on anal. I also knew my Mistress would be proud of me for not picking the easy way out. Going commando for a week is easy enough, so I just have to reroll 3x and hope for the best.

2nd roll (1/3)-100. Pull your pants down, give yourself a wedgie, and then stand in the corner like that for 10 minutes.
I know some people get off on these, but not a huge wedgie fan and hate corner time. But during my corner time it clicked that this is a punishment and since it's made by other people, I might have to cross some lines if I dont want this to last forever. Still, it was only 10 min.

2nd roll (2/3)- #319: roll again and do the dare you get with something up your ass
Adding a roll

2nd roll (3/3)- 441: use a dildo/object of choice and fuck your ass at 86bpm 200 times.
Weeell I guess I cant be too upset since I have to stretch myself to do the next roll with something in my ass anyway. I got a small dildo and played an 86bpm video on my phone. It was fairly slow, so not too bad. Anal is still definitely punishment territory for me thogugh, regardless of how easy.

3rd roll- 131. Sleep naked every day for 2 months. If for some reason you can't. Reroll 3 times and do those dares naked.
Skipped, added 2 rolls. Not doing this, just because that length of time is way too long to commit to both sleeping naked AND Id have to do it with something in my ass from the other task. So this will stack with the dildo in my ass and naked for the next one, and the next 2 after I'll just be naked

4th roll (1/3)- 14. Reroll and do the new dare while having two clothespins on your nipples. If the new dare needs more than 15 minutes to be completed, you can remove the clothespins after 15 minutes. You can't touch the clothespins with your hands to remove them: you must use something like a pen or ruler.
Again with the rerolls :/. I got naked before rolling and I just kept the dildo there as I got the clothespins. I'll put them on once I finish the rest of this set of rolls

4th roll (2/3): 469: Re roll and do next dare in public
Skipped, added 2 rolls. Not doing, hard limit

4th roll (3/3): 515: Spread your asshole as wide as you can. Press your spread ass onto a window for 10 seconds.
It was quick and luckily not a lot of people were outside so I wasn't seen. So now I'm at one roll with clothespins on nipples and two "chicken" rolls

5th roll: 267: Roll a dice and times the number by ten. That I show many times you must spank each ass cheek.
I had to have two clothespins on my nipples for this, so after getting them on I fetched my die. I rolled a 3, and spanked each cheek 30 times. Not as bad when you consider the fact I had to use a ruler to knock my clothespins off after I have super sensitive nipples so this was incredibly painful!

6th roll (1/2): 93. reroll and take a photo with the next dare. put it as your display picture for 1 week!
Skipped, added 2 rolls. Pictures in limits, so I'm gonna have to add another two rolls after the next

6th roll (2/2): 2. Do 25 naked jumping jacks by a window
Okay, I'm already naked (cba getting dressed again after I had to take my clothes off) and by a window, so this wasn't bad. I mean, I still did them quickly because it's daytime, but I survived & no one saw

7th roll (1/2): # 209 leave undies in public bathroom
This one I feel bad about so I'll probably leave them in a clear bag or something so whoever has to clean up doesn't have to touch them. Ill do it at the station on my commute from work, it's near bars and clubs so I'm sure I wont be the first person to leave that kind of stuff there

7th roll (2/2): 458: Take 100 anal strokes w/toothpaste as lube. you may opt to tripple the number of strokes for two rerolls off of your total number.
Skipped, added 2 rolls. Fuck. Home stretch and I'm going to have to chicken out again because chemical play is off-limits for me.

8th roll (1/2): 85: Ask a random person (via internet, omegle, phone, whatever) what they are wearing. You then must wear whatever they are wearing, or as close to it as you can possibly muster.
I Omegled this. Guy, all he had on was grey underwear. I have a pair of grey boyshorts which is the closest shape I have to guys briefs, so I'm wearing those now. Ngl, kind of got a rush off this one.

8th roll (2/2): 164. Go outside and get grass, leaves, branches, and dirt and put it in your underpants for a day.
Skipped, added 2 rolls. Again, home stretch but I have to chicken out for this one

9th roll (1/2): 540. Make a closeup of your nipple and make it your profile pic for at least 1 week
Skipped, added 2 rolls. I actually probably wouldn't care about posting my nipple, I'm not gonna make it my icon. I have to roll again 2x after the next one

9th roll (2/2): 474: Cum. Then use this cum as lube to finger your ass for 10 min.
Okay, so I didnt squirt, but I got pretty wet from masturbating and fingered my ass. It wasnt painful or anything since I've already stretched it with the dildo, and I didnt find much pleasure in it, it was just embarrassing to be stuck there for 10 minutes like that. Couldve been worse though

10th roll (1/2): 550 spread honey on you'r feet, go for a walk, video you licking them clean share with anyone who asks
Skipped, added 2 rolls. Feet and messy are limits

10th roll (2/2): 231. Reroll and do the dare with your wrists tied together and your ankles tied together. (You can reroll again it's impossible).
Adding another reroll after the next 2 chicken rolls

11th roll (1/2): 417. Wear a diaper for 24 hours or wet yourself twice in the next 12 hours
Skipped, added 2 rolls. -sigh- Toilet related is a limit

11th roll (2/2): 359: for women, put the icyhot on your clitoris, sphincter and nipples and leave it there for at least 20 minutes and do whatever sexual thing u want.
Skipped, added 2 rolls. Again, chemical play is a limit.

12th roll: 40. Reverse your normal routine by sleeping naked then in the morning take a shower wearing your PJs or normal nightwear.
I can sleep naked for a night for sure. I'll do this the day after tomorrow (the 16th) I usually sleep in some lingerie so I'll shower with it on the next morning. I also have to do this wrists and ankles tied together, so I'll have to sleep that way, plus tie them together again for my shower in the morning

13th roll (1/2): 11. lick someones used underwear (Beware of the STD, bra's are also used...)
I assumed this meant knickers and was gonna have to pass until I read the bit in parentheses, so I'm guessing bras count as underwear. I licked a bit of my Mistress's bra, so that was easy enough.

13th roll (2/2): 403. Write "I love doing dares" 100 times.
Arm definitely hurts but the line was short so it's not the worst thing.

14th roll (1/2): 438- stick a banana in your ass and place your underwear back on, then wait 20 minutes before pooing the banana into the underwear. do not remove the underwear for the next two hours no matter what.
Skipped, added 2 rolls. Hard pass.

14th roll (2/2): 556: Roll 2 more times, new dares must be done naked and aroused

This really is neverending! I'll masturbate and take the underwear off after the chicken rolls

15th roll (1/2): # 209 leave undies in public bathroom
Is it a little weird I got the same one twice? Anyway, I'll do the same thing as above in the toilets at the gym. It's not that weird for people to leave things there after showers, so...

15th roll (2/2): 95. Sleep in a jocklock with ice down your underwear
So this sucks but isn't bad considering if I'm asleep I'll probably just kick my way out of it in my subconscious. I have to sleep naked, and go this week commando, so I'll do this one during my nap later

16th roll: 546. You have to wear two items of clothing of the opposite gender for two weeks. Wear them viewable.
I actually wear guys clothes often so this will be really simple to complete. Also will help with the whole commando thing this week, because it's less risky wearing joggers vs skirts. So I'm happy with this one too.
Had to masturbate here for a bit to get aroused for the next one

17th roll: 333: the next time you feel the need to pee you may go normally but, while peeing count to 10 in your head when you reach 10 you must pull your underwear back up no matter what. wear it for the rest of the day
Okay so I was more daring with this because I was sooo ready for this punishment to be over. I actually have had to pee for the last 20 minutes or so, so I went to the toilet and don't think I ever peed so fast in my life! I did this task naked as the other task said to, but had panties ready to go. Ended this on a high note with a success!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 735 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments